Week 2 Predictions: Pats* at Bills

YoloinOhio

People,

I've been a Bills fan for 35 years. Been through it all. The highs and lows. I, buy no means am trying to rain on anyone parade, however, WE WON ONE GAME! Trent Edwards lead us to five in a row. We were ready to buy SuperBowl Tickets (I know I was). Yes, we have improved our roster, coaching and execution by the initial look of it. But WE WON ONE GAME! We are going to play the Patriots Sunday. Home? Yes? Inspired? Yes? Motivated? Yes? Over zealous? Very!

I love my Bills. I love Sundays. I loath the off season. I bleed Red, White and Blue. But, WE WON ONE GAME...............Pats 32.....Bills 21

Pats* only WON ONE GAME! Get a grip. It's a new year.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People,

I've been a Bills fan for 35 years. Been through it all. The highs and lows. I, buy no means am trying to rain on anyone parade, however, WE WON ONE GAME! Trent Edwards lead us to five in a row. We were ready to buy SuperBowl Tickets (I know I was). Yes, we have improved our roster, coaching and execution by the initial look of it. But WE WON ONE GAME! We are going to play the Patriots Sunday. Home? Yes? Inspired? Yes? Motivated? Yes? Over zealous? Very!

I love my Bills. I love Sundays. I loath the off season. I bleed Red, White and Blue. But, WE WON ONE GAME...............Pats 32.....Bills 21

That's just your brain speaking.

People,

Sitcherpunkazzdown! 35 years?? PFFFFFT! Whippersnapper. Welcome to the Big Leagues. You ain't seen nothing! Go on witcherbadself predicting doom from the Strike-shortened end of Chuck Knox.

Know your Role, Rookie!

The Bills will be in the lead all game long mostly due to their strong defensive play. The New England Hatriots will score a touchdown with just over 2 minutes left to play to put them in the lead 16-14. Tyrod will lead the Bills down the field and get them into FG position. Carpenter will hit a 40+ yard field goal and the Bills will win 17-16. I will then toss a couple beers back in celebration. Go Bills!

I have been down this road so many times, that it is tough to be optimistic; but, when I sit back and think about it, outside of QB & TE I can't think of another position where the Bills are not better, and in some cases by a wide margin. Even the coaching talent is as close as it has ever been. I really think the better team is going to win by a similar score as last week, in a very similar game.

27-14

i got a prediction. do the math, as strange as it is. 2 against 3 is a mismatch all day. Mr. Williams and Mr. Dareus against 3 rookies. no way the Pats interior boys can handle these men. simple as that. It will require help which only leaves one guy to handle Mr. Hughes and Super Mario, respectively. again mismatch, which means free runners. equaling hits on Brady and he don't like that! I say we have least two Monster Sacks in the first half alone producing one fumble by the poster boy himself which puts six on the board. Bills never look back. 31-17 and it ain't that close.

Edited by iinii

i got a prediction. do the math, as strange as it is. 2 against 3 is a mismatch all day. Mr. Williams and Mr. Dareus against 3 rookies. no way the Pats interior boys can handle these men. simple as that. It will require help which only leaves one guy to handle Mr. Hughes and Super Mario, respectively. again mismatch, which means free runners. equaling hits on Brady and he don't like that! I say we have least two Monster Sacks in the first half alone producing one fumble by the poster boy himself which puts six on the board. Bills never look back. 31-17 and it ain't that close.

This

Also the Steeler D blows - we saw that ourselves preseason week 3. Pats* do not have the material to beat a good team right now.

Edited by BobChalmers

Sadly I have to say Pats** 28 Bills 14

CBF

C'Mon CBF

Why a debby downer?

Bills 27, Cheatriots 24 going right to the wire. We have to be the best 12th man ever though. Dareus has to make Marsha's life a living hell with KW. That's how you beat Brady. Internal pressure more than Mario and Jerry.

I bet we blitz rarely Sunday.

Alcohol: 31

Liver: 0

Now that's funny. I'm actually refraining at a family party Saturday to save up for the fun Sunday. Thankfully not driving of course.