Post Your Best Anti-Brady/Pats Sign Idea Here...

This is the benchmark. I am actually all for copying this sign. This sign should be in every stadium the cheaters visit. Make it so.

I'd go the visa route.

Hand held camera for stealing signals: $145

Needle and pressure gauge for lowering ball pressure: $14

Cheating my way to a championship: tarnished*

Edited by The Wiz

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This summer I was on Martha's Vineyard , in the heart of Patriots country.

There is a beech there where you can get a permit to drive your 4 wheel drive vehicle over sand trails, but first you have to deflate your tires to 15 lbs of pressure so you don't spin your wheels in the sand. There is a designated area where you do the deflation. I made a sign designating the deflation station as sponsored by Tom Brady and the patriots, and put it up very early in the morning. Folks were mostly amused but later in the day someone took the sign down and tossed it in the bushes.post-10732-0-99051500-1442371230_thumb.jpg

There is a beech there where you can get a permit to drive your 4 wheel drive vehicle over sand trails, but first you have to deflate your tires to 15 lbs of pressure so you don't spin your wheels in the sand. There is a designated area where you do the deflation. I made a sign designating the deflation station as sponsored by Tom Brady and the patriots, and put it up very early in the morning. Folks were mostly amused but later in the day someone took the sign down and tossed it in the bushes.attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Well done!

There is a beech there where you can get a permit to drive your 4 wheel drive vehicle over sand trails, but first you have to deflate your tires to 15 lbs of pressure so you don't spin your wheels in the sand. There is a designated area where you do the deflation. I made a sign designating the deflation station as sponsored by Tom Brady and the patriots, and put it up very early in the morning. Folks were mostly amused but later in the day someone took the sign down and tossed it in the bushes.attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Beautiful, just beautiful.

Always nice to see an agent of Bills Nation doing high quality work deep inside enemy territory.

I salute you.

What a week to be a Bills fan! Can't wait to watch the game on Sunday and to see the atmosphere at the Ralph after an incredible display by the fans in Week 1. Several reporters have commented on how the lower bowl stood for the whole game and that the press box was essentially shaking from the crowd noise. With the Cheatriots* in town, I think we're all expecting it will be an even more hostile environment (hoping that they will receive an A-Rod like reception at every stadium from now on). Rex better be cranking that music up at practice!

For those of you lucky enough to be going to the game, I'm curious to see what signs/chants people will be coming up with. There's so much material especially since DeflateGate, it's almost not fair at this point. Looking forward to some clever ones shown on the broadcast and to our 12th Man outdoing even last week.

Go Bills!

I'm sure this made the rounds before I joined, but it always makes me laugh...

brady.thumb.jpg.387b18845f685ed6e54baa54

:worthy::lol: