Post Your Best Anti-Brady/Pats Sign Idea Here...

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about this.... let's all see if we can grow up a bit and stop with the childish nicknames. Belicheat, Cheatriots...they are not(and never were) clever, funny, creative or anything to feel good about.

I really doubt that will happen, though.

If anyone really spends time and money buying signage material, makes the sign, brings it in to the stadium and thinks they are cool, you need to get a life.

Dude....you're like a one man anti-protester protester. You should make a sign that says "people shouldn't make signs". And then on the other side, it should say, "I am sorry for making this sign and regret doing it." And you should take that to the stadium. Patriots would be like "huh, what does it mean? these Bills fans really know how to mess with our minds!"

Dude....you're like a one man anti-protester protester. You should make a sign that says "people shouldn't make signs". And then on the other side, it should say, "I am sorry for making this sign and regret doing it." And you should take that to the stadium. Patriots would be like "huh, what does it mean? these Bills fans really know how to mess with our minds!"

That's pretty good.

Just amazing hahaha...well done

Signs can be fun. Just don't be like this guy:

A8FY5mdCEAE1qU0.jpg

Classy, right?

They look like such a happy family, don't they? Rooting for the Pats must be tough...

Can we all just be humble for a bit here. I know we are coming off a win but lets not think we are world beaters yet. Just chill and take each game at a time. I hate the Pats like every other Bills fan but these types of things end up like an ostrich egg on our face on other teams boards.

Can we all just be humble for a bit here. I know we are coming off a win but lets not think we are world beaters yet. Just chill and take each game at a time. I hate the Pats like every other Bills fan but these types of things end up like an ostrich egg on our face on other teams boards.

Come on Wizzer....We gotta have our fun while we can, because we all know it can turn against us any week.

Come on Wizzer....We gotta have our fun while we can, because we all know it can turn against us any week.

I know, and there are plenty of time I feel like saying things but I know it's still Brady and it's still BB and it's still a team of cheaters so I still worry and prefer not to wave my dick at karma.

Win or lose it can still be fun to call a douche a douche.

I know, and there are plenty of time I feel like saying things but I know it's still Brady and it's still BB and it's still a team of cheaters so I still worry and prefer not to wave my dick at karma.

I get what you mean.

Last week before the game I visited a bunch of Colts forums to see what they were saying. A lot of them completely disrespected the Bills and said that the Colts would win easily and it was going to be a blowout. Then the game happened and they were like WTF?

Lots of crow eating on those forums. I thought I should go join some of those forums and throw some fuel on their misery fire. But then I decided not to. After all, everyone thinks their own team is better than it actually is. I figure it is their forum. Let them gloat and boast all they want. All I need to do is avoid their forum and it won't piss me off. I'm thinking they do the same thing here unless they really like being miserable.