We're #OnToNewEngland (Pats* don't seem too worried)

YoloinOhio

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bills have shut down Aaron Rodgers and Andrew Luck in their last two home games? Made them both look terrible? Brady isn't better a better QB right now than either of them, and if the Bills can have a decent plan for Gronk their other skill players are not great. He should be worried.

That statement alone, I completely disagree with. Nevertheless, Brady for the past decade always seems to have his A+ game against us. Until we reverse that trend, they don't have to be worried.

Edited by jmc12290

That statement alone, I completely disagree with. Nevertheless, Brady for the past decade always seems to have his A+ game against us. Until we reverse that trend, they don't have to be worried.

cleveland was saying that, today, luck and Rodgers are considered better QBs than Brady. Not over the last decade. Right now. I would agree with that. They may not ultimately lose, but to not be worried at all about playing the Bills on the road would be the wrong approach IMO. Edited by YoloinOhio

Pats* defense film study vs. Steelers

http://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/2015/09/13/patriots-defense-will-just-fine/kNeaxFRFqQdAw2xZzkMvNN/story.html?p1=Article_Recommended_ArticleText

Grantland: How the Patriots dispatched the Steelers in their home opener

http://t.co/5SQxwpU8qu

Brady actually wore Uggs to watch our game today. Can someone please drill him next week. Marcel? Mario? Hughes? You know you are getting a penalty anyway Jerry, might as well get your money's worth..

Also, it was reported that he was asked about the "We want Brady " chant at the Ralph and he just laughed. Smug SOB.

http://nesn.com/2015/09/tom-brady-just-hanging-out-watching-bills-colts-on-patriots-off-day-photo/2/

He described Scott Chandler as, "dynamic."

Well, when your opponent is lining up 15 yards from your two best receivers, that's an easy call.

Buffalo's DBs need to be up in their faces all day. Don't give them anything cheap.

Yes..Buffalo defenders need to take full advantage of that first five yards of contact. Disrupt the timing. Make the pass play take a second or two longer. And hope your pass rushers disrupt the pocket.

This game is all about stopping Brady and not much else. The Bills offense will move the ball well against the Patriots. The Bills' defense will not allow many rushing yards from the Patriots. This game is going to be won or lost depending on how well Brady plays and how much disruption our defensive backs can bring to their passing game.

Edited by PolishDave

cleveland was saying that, today, luck and Rodgers are considered better QBs than Brady. Not over the last decade. Right now. I would agree with that. They may not ultimately lose, but to not be worried at all about playing the Bills on the road would be the wrong approach IMO.

I don't think that Luck is better than Brady right now. And I don't think the Pats are worried about us.

Why?

Rex Ryan has a career record of 4-8 vs. New England. 1-7 since 2010. Last year, Brady went for 361 yards and 4 TD's against us at home.

They have no reason to be worried about this game based on past history. That said, I hope we can finally show we can go toe to toe with the Pats.

I don't think that Luck is better than Brady right now. And I don't think the Pats are worried about us.

Why?

Rex Ryan has a career record of 4-8 vs. New England. 1-7 since 2010. Last year, Brady went for 361 yards and 4 TD's against us at home.

They have no reason to be worried about this game based on past history. That said, I hope we can finally show we can go toe to toe with the Pats.

fwiw I don't think we will win. But if I'm a Pats fan or player, I wouldn't be overly confident just because of past history. Rex does have the best record against Brady of any active coach in the league. And a few times he really frustrated Brady on D only to come away with a very close loss. But the biggest thing is that both teams are very different from last year, and the year before. Different players on both sides, different players coaches and schemes on our side. There is enough to say - this might be a tough game for them. Edited by YoloinOhio

Patriots are about to be bleeding from the nose.

Lets make sure the penalties are effective jerry. just walk over and punch Bill.

this year the Patriots may well have less favoritism ?

Revenge is a B word

Signed

Roger and the Gang

fwiw I don't think we will win. But if I'm a Pats fan or player, I wouldn't be overly confident just because of past history. Rex does have the best record against Brady of any active coach in the league. And a few times he really frustrated Brady on D only to come away with a very close loss. But the biggest thing is that both teams are very different from last year, and the year before. Different players on both sides, different players coaches and schemes on our side. There is enough to say - this might be a tough game for them.

WAHT !

then deceive yourself brother. it's going to happen and you will be finding bliss at the closing whistle.

Going to be a very very tough game for sure, but we need you believing with us.

toss your stupid (albeit potentially correct) logic away for a day. Open your mind to the possibilities of immeasurable joy for once you old goat

Edited by 3rdand12

Patriots are about to be bleeding from the nose.

Lets make sure the penalties are effective jerry. just walk over and punch Bill.

this year the Patriots may well have less favoritism ?

Revenge is a B word

Signed

Roger and the Gang

WAHT !

then deceive yourself brother. it's going to happen and you will be finding bliss at the closing whistle.

Going to be a very very tough game for sure, but we need you believing with us.

toss your stupid (albeit potentially correct) logic away for a day. Open your mind to the possibilities of immeasurable joy for once you old goat

i am scarred for life. I have accepted defeat already and justified it in my mind, because expected losses are less painful than surprise losses. It's sad really. Fwiw I am like this with all my teams. Edited by YoloinOhio

cleveland was saying that, today, luck and Rodgers are considered better QBs than Brady. Not over the last decade. Right now. I would agree with that. They may not ultimately lose, but to not be worried at all about playing the Bills on the road would be the wrong approach IMO.

It may very well be true that Luck and Rodgers are better QB right now than Brady*.

I'm not sure that's the same thing as saying they're on better teams or have better coaching, which is one of the things that makes the Pats*** dangerous.

Well, that, or perhaps their superior secret cheating and rule-skirting abilities, if one believes that.

i never expect anything but a loss to the Pats*

fwiw I don't think we will win. But if I'm a Pats fan or player, I wouldn't be overly confident just because of past history. Rex does have the best record against Brady of any active coach in the league. And a few times he really frustrated Brady on D only to come away with a very close loss. But the biggest thing is that both teams are very different from last year, and the year before. Different players on both sides, different players coaches and schemes on our side. There is enough to say - this might be a tough game for them.

What are you talking about. Didn't expect this from you. IMO

image.png

What are you talking about. Didn't expect this from you. IMO

image.png

noooo I like my new TT avatar. Don't want to switch back to Chicken Little. I will try to be more optimistic!!! I just have nightmares of Brady and his crap WRs and stupid short passing game. Edited by YoloinOhio

Pats* defense film study vs. Steelers

http://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/2015/09/13/patriots-defense-will-just-fine/kNeaxFRFqQdAw2xZzkMvNN/story.html?p1=Article_Recommended_ArticleText

Grantland: How the Patriots dispatched the Steelers in their home opener

http://t.co/5SQxwpU8qu

Brady actually wore Uggs to watch our game today. Can someone please drill him next week. Marcel? Mario? Hughes? You know you are getting a penalty anyway Jerry, might as well get your money's worth..

Also, it was reported that he was asked about the "We want Brady " chant at the Ralph and he just laughed. Smug SOB.

http://nesn.com/2015/09/tom-brady-just-hanging-out-watching-bills-colts-on-patriots-off-day-photo/2/

He can be smug all he wants. I would be more worried now that Marcel is back about having 3 rookie lineman protecting my ass from this ferocious pass rush.

Bills have shut down Aaron Rodgers and Andrew Luck in their last two home games? Made them both look terrible? Brady isn't better a better QB right now than either of them, and if the Bills can have a decent plan for Gronk their other skill players are not great. He should be worried.

I would line MW up on Gronks outside shoulder, with an inside tilt, and tell mario to grab him in the arm pits and pile drive him down the LS on every play he lines up next to him. If Gronk Motions, Jerry hughes would fire out of his stance and drive his shoulder pads directly into Gronks waist like it was a blocking sled. In that event - If Gronk motions, Mario would take a cheap shot at Bradys knees until he tears his ACL. :thumbsup:

The DBs need to play press man on their WRs BC all that P***** brady throws are flat passes and drag routes

Edited by peterpan