Week 2: Patriots' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

26CornerBlitz

@billsupdates

Bills-Patriots tickets most expensive game at Ralph Wilson Stadium in at least 5 years http://ow.ly/SoMpy

@JoeBuscaglia

#Bills McCoy questionable, but not really? Plus, might they actually #FreeRandellJohnson? 5 practice notes: http://www.wkbw.com/sports/bills/joe-b-5-bills-practice-notes-from-sep-1718

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@JoeBuscaglia

#Bills McCoy questionable, but not really? Plus, might they actually #FreeRandellJohnson? 5 practice notes: http://www.wkbw.com/sports/bills/joe-b-5-bills-practice-notes-from-sep-1718

Graham has passed through the league’s concussion protocol, practiced in full on Friday, and is “ready to go” according to head coach Rex Ryan. Both Graham’s instincts, and his knowledge of Brady as a player will help the Bills infinitely in the hopes to slow down that passing attack.

Bills fans should be careful what they wish for.

2 wins all time vs Brady and one of those shouldn't count as it was last year in a meaningless game for the Pats.

I am excited but not stupid over this game. If the Bills truly want to be contenders, then they MUST find a way to get past the Brady led Pats.

I'd shut up and prepare! That's it. Motivating the best player in the league is just plain stupid.

You cannot live in fear

Samuri mentality

Good stuff on Tyrod!

Breakdown: Rex Ryan Made the Right Decision, Tyrod Taylor is for Real

It's the morning after and much of western New York awoke with a smile. National reactions have ranged from Taylor as the new supreme commander of quarterbacking to Taylor not really proving anything because he torched a weak Colts defense. A review of his first game and the decisions and throws he made Sunday reveal a sound foundation for the optimism -- regardless of who he was completing the passes against.

Yeah. And I wouldn't be at all shocked if Rex pulls Mario or Hughes into coverage while blitzing up the middle.

Rex Ryan: "I'm pumped up, ready to roll" (1:39)

Darryl Talley to Lead the Charge Sunday

darryl-talley-story.jpg?w=588&h=497

One of the memorable ’90s era Bills will be back before Sunday’s Bills-Patriots game in a big way.

Awesomeness. What a turn around for the big man!

But can he cover Gronk ; )

Could be quite huge. Would love to see Easley in sweats on Sunday.

dont buy into it Greggy.

Patriots Teams win by smarts anyways.

But Belli will always hype the injury reports.

Some great notes upstream about the Ace formation and such.

This is one thread i would be all over if had a sign in at work !!

Gets us wound up AND informed !!

I'd like to see McCoy sit this one out if trainers don't say he's 100%. We'll need him healthy for mid and late season and for what could be a long playoff run, hopefully. This is a very, very talented team - the kind of team that can allow a guy to recover more fully from an injury - even if he is your showcase back. We've got backs who can step in and handle the workload and are only too eager to show why they are on the roster. And we have an OC who's smart enough to build a gameplan around whatever guys line up any given Sunday.

Dont'a Hightower spoke with the media on Friday to discuss facing the Bills offense.

Hear from the newest Patriot, wide receiver Keshawn Martin, as he addressed the media and spoke about transitioning from the Texans to the Patriots.

710x380-20150918-blount.jpg?itok=IRPM_m-
Patriots running back LeGarrette Blount addressed the media and discussed returning to the field after his suspension and preparing to play the Bills powerful defense.

710x380-carmax-keys-thumbnail-bills20150
By Andy Hart

New England heads to Buffalo for Sunday's early season AFC East battle that promises plenty of entertainment.