[closed]Pete Prisco Just Out Prisco'd Himself.

Insomniac99

Ok, I know, people hate talking about predictions of national sports "experts". But this one is just funny.

Prisco has predicted the Bills will be 5-11 this year... Yep. 5 and 11!

Week 1

Indianapolis Colts at Buffalo Bills -- Colts 23, Bills 10 Loss

Week 2

New England Patriots at Buffalo Bills -- Patriots 19, Bills 18 Loss

Week 3

Buffalo Bills at Miami Dolphins -- Dolphins 24, Bills 16 Loss

Week 4

New York Giants at Buffalo Bills – Bills 20, Giants 19 Win

Week 5

Buffalo Bills at Tennessee Titans -- Titans 21, Bills 17 Loss

Week 6

Cincinnati Bengals at Buffalo Bills -- Bengals 21, Bills 17 Loss

Week 7

Buffalo Bills at Jacksonville Jaguars (at London) -- Bills 20, Jaguars 13 Win

Week 8

Bye: Buffalo Bills

Week 9

Miami Dolphins at Buffalo Bills -- Dolphins 19, Bills 13 Loss

Week 10

Buffalo Bills at New York Jets -- Jets 17, Bills 16 Loss

Week 11

Buffalo Bills at New England Patriots -- Patriots 26, Bills 16 Loss

Week 12

Buffalo Bills at Kansas City Chiefs – Chiefs 17, Bills 13 Loss

Week 13

Houston Texans at Buffalo Bills -- Bills 18, Texans 14 Win

Week 14

Buffalo Bills at Philadelphia Eagles -- Eagles 23, Bills 18 Loss

Week 15

Buffalo Bills at Washington Redskins -- Bills 17, Redskins 10 Win

Week 16

Dallas Cowboys at Buffalo Bills -- Cowboys 19, Bills 16 Loss

Week 17

New York Jets at Buffalo Bills -- Bills 21, Jets 16 Win

Here's the link (DoNotLink)

It's amazing how much he hates the Bills. I'm wondering if one of them slept with his wife or something.

He has the Bills scoring 20 or more points only 3 times and no more than 21 points in ANY game!!! Wow...

I'm assuming he's not much of a TT fan...

McCoy, Watkins, Harvin, Woods, Clay, etc...I honestly think this is ridiculous... B-)

Edited by KOKBILLS

He had us going 6-10 last year...http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/writer/pete-prisco/24683167/predicting-every-nfl-game-heres-how-the-season-plays-out

1. Against a tougher schedule

2. With our old coaches

3. Without all our new players

and...we're supposed to be 1 game worse this year, with an easier schedule, clearly superior players and a "surprisingly(mark my word, that word will be used)" improved/good O line?

At the very least, he's got a 3 game handicap, so, we should go 8-8. :lol: Last time: He predicted us to split with the Jets, including us getting blown out one game....and then we proceed to beat them over 2 games by a combined 60+ points. This year? Same thing, we spilt with the Jets, except both are close games, and we end up only +4 pts. Pete: how do you erase the other 56 points, moron? Ryan Fitzpatrick and Chan Gailey, who, when they were Bills, you constantly pissed on?

This year, he's got us starting 0-3 and then losing to the Titans(2-14) to make us 1-4. The only teams we beat in the first 8 are the Giants and Jags.

Um...sounds like Prisco is a butthurt Jets fan. The only serious team we can beat over 8 games is the Giants? After crushing the Jets last year?

Yeah. Butthurt Jets fan all day. Wishful thinking/irrational Giant hatred == Jet Fan symptoms.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

He had us going 6-10 last year...http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/writer/pete-prisco/24683167/predicting-every-nfl-game-heres-how-the-season-plays-out

1. Against a tougher schedule

2. With our old coaches

3. Without all our new players

and...we're supposed to be 1 game worse this year, with an easier schedule, clearly superior players and a "surprisingly(mark my word, that word will be used)" improved/good O line?

At the very least, he's got a 3 game handicap, so, we should go 8-8. :lol: Last time: He predicted us to split with the Jets, including us getting blown out one game....and then we proceed to beat them over 2 games by a combined 60+ points. This year? Same thing, we spilt with the Jets, except both are close games, and we end up only +4 pts. Pete: how do you erase the other 56 points, moron?

This year, he's got us starting 0-3 and then losing to the Titans(2-14) to make us 1-4. The only teams we beat in the first 8 are the Giants and Jags.

Um...sounds like Prisco is a butthurt Jets fan. The only serious team we can beat over 8 games is the Giants? After crushing the Jets last year?

Yeah. Butthurt Jets fan all day. Wishful thinking.

Thank you, O,C.

It's amazing to me that anyone, pundit or fan or anyone who follows football, would predict we would be worse than last year after a clear upgrade in HC, OC, RB, WR, TE, and OL, with the same defense, and someone who even these guys think is one of the defensive minds in football. The only thing they have really followed in the last five years.

Thank you, O,C.

It's amazing to me that anyone, pundit or fan or anyone who follows football, would predict we would be worse than last year after a clear upgrade in HC, OC, RB, WR, TE, and OL, with the same defense, and someone who even these guys think is one of the defensive minds in football. The only thing they have really followed in the last five years.

The worst is: in the accompanying video, he qualfies his predictions by saying it's "all about QB play". EDIT: So we're going to split with the Jets because of Ryan FItzpatrick? :blink:

Well, Pete, nobody knows how Tyrod is going to play. It's literally 33% good/33% average/33% bad, because we have NO information that says otherwise right now. If Tyrod is good: you look like a total jackass. Same thing, as you noted above, if all we get is average QB out of Tyrod, because of the other factors.

He's basically betting his whole stack on a 33% chance, before the flop, with non-suited 5 and 7 in his hand, while he knows we have at least pocket Jacks(defense, Shady, WR weapons) in our hand.

Guys like this are why I never had to pay for my hotel room in AC. They can only see their hand, and they can't conceive of mine. EDIT: How the F do we lose to the Titans? QB play? :lol:

Edited by OCinBuffalo

Pete Prisco is hands down the worst national NFL writer in the country. He is, quite simply, not very bright. It shows in his writing. I'd say this if he had the Bills going 12-4.

I agree. I'm not sure there is anyone worse than him. Not sure how he got where he is. There are people on this board who could step in tomorrow and do a better job. Of course, TBD has some pretty smart folks hanging around.