Bills to wear Throwback unis week 1

YoloinOhio

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yes. They were blue jerseys at home. Will wear blue at the Ralph. It is supposed to be pretty hot so Bills in white is a good idea.

According to my Weather Bug app it's supposed to be a high of 68 degrees with an 80% chance of rain. Is the rain to our advantage?

I thought the NFL cracked down on the helmets. I thought that the teams need to use their regular helmets and only the uniform can change. I could be wrong but I swear I saw that somewhere.

That would be a bad decision for the league to do that. All, or nothing.

I thought the NFL cracked down on the helmets. I thought that the teams need to use their regular helmets and only the uniform can change. I could be wrong but I swear I saw that somewhere.

They just switch the decals on their regular white helmets...no hard task.

no one has ever brought up this topic before on the board. you should start a thread on this.....and the red helmet too.

Assuming you're not being sarcastic, I'd be quite surprised if this wasn't addressed before. If that's the case, I fear the thread police would immediately delete it after scolding me. I could search to check and add to an old post, I guess that's strongly preferred to starting fresh. However, I would just be reiterating someone else's point, to which there is no point. I've become quite gun shy on starting new threads.