Bills practice squad

djp14150

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rodent just said...

@mikerodak: Sounds like original plan was for WR Andre Davis to return to Bills practice squad, but Im told that just changed.

Sammy's brother Jaylen is coming to Bills. I assume it's PS but maybe 53.

It wouldn't surprise me if Davis is picked up by someone.

I was thinking that maybe he wants to be on another team's PS because it would give him a better chance of playing or being brought up considering the Bills kept 7.

That's fair and I'd have to agree with him. I think we all saw that this guy can be a solid contributor if put into the right situation. Carolina and the 9ers should be at his door trying to get him on their 53.

@mikerodak

I can confirm that CB Jaylen Watkins, the brother of Sammy, is headed to the Bills’ practice squad, as @MikeGarafolo reported.

@JaySkurski

BN Blitz: Per agent, #Bills add OL Chris Martin to practice squad http://bills.buffalonews.com/2015/09/06/per-agent-bills-add-chris-martin-to-practice-squad/

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

@mikerodak

I can confirm that CB Jaylen Watkins, the brother of Sammy, is headed to the Bills’ practice squad, as @MikeGarafolo reported.

@JaySkurski

BN Blitz: Per agent, #Bills add OL Chris Martin to practice squad http://bills.buffalonews.com/2015/09/06/per-agent-bills-add-chris-martin-to-practice-squad/

#FullRogueWhaley taking a page out of the Hoodie's playbook!

Rodent just said...

@mikerodak: Sounds like original plan was for WR Andre Davis to return to Bills practice squad, but Im told that just changed.

Sammy's brother Jaylen is coming to Bills. I assume it's PS but maybe 53.

"I assume it's PS but maybe 53"....way to be all over it Rodak, that is a spectacular take