Bills have had discussions on trading Bryce Brown

YoloinOhio

This seems idiotic. Cut Fred for Bryce then trade Bryce? Karlos did ok in 1 preseason game but he was a backup in college and he's a rookie. Expecting a little too much from him imo. RB's get hurt. What happens if Shady goes down? We would be screwed

It`s going to be a interesting season with Rex.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

More spitballing:

Would you trade Bryce Brown for Montee Ball straight-up? He's on the bubble in Denver, having lost his job to injury last year and I guess partly because he doesn't play special teams. We're in good shape with our special teams contributors.

Why would you want Ball when the Broncs consider him 4th string?

Why would you want Ball when the Broncs consider him 4th string?

Well, it's our 4th string RB for their 4th string RB. They're pretty similar in a number of ways, although on the outs for different reasons. Montee was going to be their feature back before getting hurt last year. I suspect the coaches still don't trust Bryce's ball security. Montee is much more of a straight finesse back than Bryce but I think that skillset would fit better with what we have in McCoy/Karlos/Boobie. I could see a straight up "depth RB swap" making sense for both sides.

Bills fan mentality ? He got Freddy cut Waaaaahh.

Just spitballing.

Well, it's our 4th string RB for their 4th string RB. They're pretty similar in a number of ways, although on the outs for different reasons. Montee was going to be their feature back before getting hurt last year. I suspect the coaches still don't trust Bryce's ball security. Montee is much more of a straight finesse back than Bryce but I think that skillset would fit better with what we have in McCoy/Karlos/Boobie. I could see a straight up "depth RB swap" making sense for both sides.

Just spitballing.

Probably running down your pointed chin. Ha

More spitballing:

Would you trade Bryce Brown for Montee Ball straight-up? He's on the bubble in Denver, having lost his job to injury last year and I guess partly because he doesn't play special teams. We're in good shape with our special teams contributors.

Loved him in college. What happened to him?

Ian Rapoport @RapSheet 17m17 minutes ago

The #Seahawks traded for #Chiefs safety Kelcie McCray, giving them some depth on the back end.

Jason La Canfora @JasonLaCanfora 17m17 minutes ago

Rumblings among NFL execs and agents about Kam Chancellor perhaps seeking a trade. He hasn't been granted permission to speak to other clubs

Seattle does like Buffalo RBs...Git her done Dougie

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 17m17 minutes ago

The #Seahawks traded for #Chiefs safety Kelcie McCray, giving them some depth on the back end.

Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora 17m17 minutes ago

Rumblings among NFL execs and agents about Kam Chancellor perhaps seeking a trade. He hasn't been granted permission to speak to other clubs

Seattle does like Buffalo RBs...Git her done Dougie

Speculation has the Giants going after Chancellor http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2015/09/giants_have_had_talks_with_seahawks_for_kam_chance.html

This seems idiotic. Cut Fred for Bryce then trade Bryce? Karlos did ok in 1 preseason game but he was a backup in college and he's a rookie. Expecting a little too much from him imo. RB's get hurt. What happens if Shady goes down? We would be screwed

Lots not clear Freddie was cut for brown. Karlos and McCoy were clear 1&2 from what I hear. If 3 is Dixson, Browns never on the field.