Falcons trade for Levitre

r00tabaga

Levitre's contract was out of touch with his talent. I can't blame him for taking the money. The team that pays him the money should be the object of criticism.

On a related topic, I'm convinced the Bills offensive line could still be improved. They could use more quality and depth. If anyone of the starters goes down there will be serious trouble.

So many people on this board thought the loss of Levitre was devastating. Signing him back then would have been devastating. Both he and Wood are constantly overpowered when facing large physical DL like we have had in the AFCE. I'm glad we didn't match the Titan's offer and hope Wood can either turn things around and at least be an average C or we need to find a replacement.

So many people on this board thought the loss of Levitre was devastating. Signing him back then would have been devastating. Both he and Wood are constantly overpowered when facing large physical DL like we have had in the AFCE. I'm glad we didn't match the Titan's offer and hope Wood can either turn things around and at least be an average C or we need to find a replacement.

Problem wasn't passing on resigning Levitre at a huge cost, the main issue was how they never bothered to find a capable replacement that off-season and the year after Williams was brought in and we all knew how that worked out. I think people have to understand the context of the Levitre decision wasn't just them not overpaying for him but rather the secondary moves that followed it.

Incognito i think is much better than levitre. He doesnt get man handled and can run block better. Incognito has played very well in preseason. If we would have kept him the first time around and built around him this team would have beeen better off. Wood played his best ball when incognito was next to him.

I think that it wasn't so much the not signing Levitre, he was obviously over paid, it was the lack of a plan B.

The roster was so weak at that point, that Levitre, or anyone else wouldn't have made much of a difference. Plugging holes.

They were building up the talent on the team, so that kind of spending would have been stupid.

Incognito's play alone will help Wood. Often I have seen Wood trying to cover up for his guards.

I think that it wasn't so much the not signing Levitre, he was obviously over paid, it was the lack of a plan B.

Plan B was Chris Williams and he did not Pan out.

very bad plan B, everyone new he was a bum but Whaley said he didn't think guards were important, oops, wonder if he as changed his mind

calling C. Williams a bum is an insult to bums. the dude flat out sucked way before Whaley handed him 5.5 Mil for absolutely nothing.

teflon Doug slipped this horrid signing by a lot of people.