Who is all going to the Colts game?

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, after some discussion with the wifey I am going to try and make my inaugural appearance at one of these shindigs.

Good idea, because I would not be above posting your work info so that we could call you to encourage you stopping by...

If you boys talking bout driving to the Ralph, if you want to stop by RVA and grab me and my son I all in!

In the future, it could definitely, easily be a possibility.

This year it will be me and the youngest daughter at the Tailgate and game representing the Rockpile family. A lot of er family will be showing up like they did last year - 10 to 12 great people.

Where are people going Saturday night besides Danny's?

Just curious who from this forum is going to the game and if anyone got the tickets from Jay's promo link?

I'm going and will be in section 307 row 17 and it would be cool to meet you all!

CBF

I will be in the same row.

For those coming to town this weekend, Sabres prospects games:

Reinhart, Eichel and the other prospects will gather at 9 a.m. Friday in First Niagara Center for an open practice. They’ll play New Jersey at 7 p.m. Saturday and Boston at 7 p.m. Monday. Tickets for the games are $10 and are available at the arena box office or Sabres.com.

There will be 6 of us coming from Rochester going wild in the Rock Pile! Has anyone had good experiences with a less expensive shuttle option from Rochester to the stadium? Only options I see are for luxury limousines that we definitely wouldn't need... I'm thinking school bus status, haha.

There will be 6 of us coming from Rochester going wild in the Rock Pile! Has anyone had good experiences with a less expensive shuttle option from Rochester to the stadium? Only options I see are for luxury limousines that we definitely wouldn't need... I'm thinking school bus status, haha.

second that - if anyone has any tips on how to get from rochester to RWS without spending a million dollars, please let me know!