Who is all going to the Colts game?

Yea, wife, son AND daughter this time. This will be our first Bills game all together, yet another reason to be excited. My son and I will be there for the full home schedule this year!

Hope you decide to bring your dad. Nothing like Bills football to bring the generations together - and life is short! Are you bringing 'shine again?

He doesn't want to go. He is a homebody type. I could probably pressure him in to going but it'd not be fair to my friend to last minute go to my dads house and tell him to pack because he's going anyway.

When is the next Ohio state game??? Lol

next 3 weeks @ home, Hawaii, NIU, WMU.

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahh, loving that decision to go with clubs under the overhang...

we need to carpool up to the game some time. then again, we should probably catch a game in RDU before too long.

I have to head up there for the bridge situation in the next month some time, as it is.

we need to carpool up to the game some time. then again, we should probably catch a game in RDU before too long.

I have to head up there for the bridge situation in the next month some time, as it is.

Let me know when you're heading up here.

The family and I will be by in the AM and I'll be rocking the Kemp 15 jersey with a cooler of Molson Canadian.

Debating parking at Hammers but I may need an easy-out spot for the long ride home (recently moved to Pittsburgh).

Looking forward to seeing you guys again.

Who can I trust to take home a bottle of red to Mead in appreciation for the stromboli? No really....who?

Your bottle is safe with me and I will ensure that Mead gets it. Glad to hear you are bringing the family. I am bringing my 12 year old son to his first opener and he will enjoy the company.

If you boys talking bout driving to the Ralph, if you want to stop by RVA and grab me and my son I all in!