Bills injury update

YoloinOhio

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really hate the way Goodwin got hurt. He had actually given himself up on the play and that huge lineman just dove into his midsection when a "tap out" is all that was required. I looked at the play in live action and felt as though an unnecessary roughness flag could have been thrown. Terrible luck for Marquise. I agree they will keep him one way or another.

Yes I agree it was unnecessary roughness and stated so on Thursday.

NFLPA should protect all player not just the rich ones.

Mike Rodak ‏@mikerodak 5h5 hours ago
Leodis McKelvin is walking around with two shoes on today, like most of us. Notable given he was in a walking cast yesterday.

If I read correctly, AP's John Wawrow said Rodak's report was wrong and that McKelvin was actually still in the walking boot today. Adding later it was possible it came off at some point.

Glassy Goodwin gets injured almost every game.

As classy as he is, hes just too glassy to play the game of national football.

Sorry, but any WR taking that hit with his body on top of the ball would have suffered the same result.

Sorry, but any WR taking that hit with his body on top of the ball would have suffered the same result.

i didn't see it like that. It looked like a fat dude rolling on top of him. Lots of players get up from that. He should just stick w track and field. No hurdles to be safe. Edited by Clippers of Nfl