Steelers at Bills 2nd half thread - preseason game 3

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Honest answer? No, we can't. But my speculative answer (because I had the same thought as you, I want to read into it) if Rex is worried about his confidence it (could) say he's thinking EJ might be his guy Week One.

Completely guessing and reading into things of course. It could just be, and likely is, that Rex didn't want EJ to go out on a sour note because the guy has been working his ass off and didn't deserve to have his night end that way.

agreed.

Both TT and EJ played lights out. If you want a scrambler go with TT. If you want a deeper threat then the advantage goes to EJ.

Not making any excuses, but I need to ask Was that "bad" pass by EJ who got ridiculed for by the game announcers tipped?

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

agreed.

Both TT and EJ played lights out. If you want a scrambler go with TT. If you want a deeper threat then the advantage goes to EJ.

Not making any excuses, but I need to ask Was that "bad" pass by EJ who got ridiculed for by the game announcers tipped?

Tipped, ever so slightly. inside.

agreed.

it was tipped per the Twitter-ers

agreed.

I think it was tipped, many here did not.