Steelers at Bills 2nd half thread - preseason game 3

Can we read anything from that I wonder?

Honest answer? No, we can't. But my speculative answer (because I had the same thought as you, I want to read into it) if Rex is worried about his confidence it (could) say he's thinking EJ might be his guy Week One.

Completely guessing and reading into things of course. It could just be, and likely is, that Rex didn't want EJ to go out on a sour note because the guy has been working his ass off and didn't deserve to have his night end that way.

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Completely guessing and reading into things of course. It could just be, and likely is, that Rex didn't want EJ to go out on a sour note because the guy has been working his ass off and didn't deserve to have his night end that way.

100% it was that. Player's coach type move.

This is my thinking as well and my opinion of Rex just went up because of it...and I liked him before.

Honest answer? No, we can't. But my speculative answer (because I had the same thought as you, I want to read into it) if Rex is worried about his confidence it (could) say he's thinking EJ might be his guy Week One.

Hey, you can read the tea leaves as well as the next guy.

100% it was that. Player's coach type move.

This is my thinking as well and my opinion of Rex just went up because of it...and I liked him before.

Agree with you both -- especially your last sentiment, MDH. :beer:

I certainly have never cared about listening to the post game show in the preseason before -- not like I am today...

Man, if you're not pumped for the season now, then you're not a real fan. This team all of a sudden has three (four? FOUR?) QB's that can play. Barring injuries, this team is built to go DEEP into the playoffs. I'm more pumped for the Bills this year than I've been since the days of Flutie. GO BILLS!!!

Wow, that might be the coolest new feature in GamePass. WGR550 audio overtop the broadcast.... Amazing.

Err that's been a feature for as long as I can remember, maybe even back to the yahoo days. :D Didn't realize no-one knew else I would have told you guys about it years earlier lol.