I can't be the only that misses Marshawn Lynch

kenny3000

you're all welcome for this little gem
"i love the ambiance; i love the decor. i spend a lot of time trying to figure out which one i like more, the ambiance or the decor"
"i come in here, throw back a few crispy fiesta wrappers"
"lynch says he loves dave & busters because it reminds him of his two favorite people, buster douglas and dave concepcion"
"the rookie has spent most of signing bonus on skee-ball, but he doesnt care.. saying that it's good for the buffalo economy"
rlgLBCiFYxnh.jpg
Marshawn Lynch On His Love For Chain Restaurants And...
Kenny Mayne With Marshawn Lynch on ESPN. Posted by Jay
Preview by Yahoo

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the bigger mistakes of this franchises was taking Spiller instead of Dez Bryant. As had we taken Dez am pretty sure we end up keeping Lynch.

If they drafted Dez Bryant instead of CJ Spiller... I don't like thinking about it because I like it so much but can never have it.

I don't blame him at all. The Bills were a goddam joke at that time.

Lynch was the sad joke back then. hit and run, unregistered gun suspension looming and pretty much mailing it in the last season he was with us

A real man/player would of still performed regardless of the Bills state of affairs at the time. Ask Kyle Williams or Fred Jackson... now there's a couple of players whom one can respect

I understand the anti-Lynch people. Not every Bill can be Chris Kelsay. Glad this Bills team doesn't cater to that type of fan sentiment and wants to actually win football games.

I stopped listening to the radio during those years when all the old white callers would call in and their complaints about Lynch made them look worse than the person they were complaining about. He's a thug, I think they meant something else.

I'm curious: I'm not gonna look it up on my phone, but just how "unproductive towards his end in Buffalo" was Lynch?

I understand the anti-Lynch people. Not every Bill can be Chris Kelsay. Glad this Bills team doesn't cater to that type of fan sentiment and wants to actually win football games.

I stopped listening to the radio during those years when all the old white callers would call in and their complaints about Lynch made them look worse than the person they were complaining about. He's a thug, I think they meant something else.

Marshawn is a perfect example of the misplaced use of the term "thug".

for your average old white guy, he checks a lot of the boxes

victim of a gang drive-by

gun arrest

drug issues

hit and run incident

accusation of sexual assualt

lots of other issues along the way

while we dont know the full story behind a lot of his stuff, itd be real easy to catch his resume in passing and think the word thug fit. its not like its JUST his appearance. heck, even knowing his full resume (and that some of its been disproven), its hard to pretend hes a fine upstanding citizen.

I'm curious: I'm not gonna look it up on my phone, but just how "unproductive towards his end in Buffalo" was Lynch?

HHHMMM...I am uber liberal, work in inner city school, hate code words and call people on it all the time. Pretend you don't see race and lets go over the list:allegedly took $20 from a woman in a bar, Hit and run, drugs and guns. I don't think Lynch, at least then, is the perfect example for the misplaced use of the term "Thug."

Furthermore, he was regularly outplayed by Fred Jackson, and now he is top 3. He was not giving his all.

I do not miss him, and I do not regret trading him. I also am happy for him, and think he should have been given the ball in the Superbowl.

for your average old white guy, he checks a lot of the boxes

victim of a gang drive-by

gun arrest

drug issues

hit and run incident

accusation of sexual assualt

lots of other issues along the way

while we dont know the full story behind a lot of his stuff, itd be real easy to catch his resume in passing and think the word thug fit. its not like its JUST his appearance. heck, even knowing his full resume (and that some of its been disproven), its hard to pretend hes a fine upstanding citizen.

Being a victim should not be on the list

Edited by Ramblin' Rob