Report: more IK trouble back in 2011

FluffHead

Enemkpali looks like the victim based on this report. The police even gave him the opportunity to press charges but he declined.

It's pretty low of Schefter to pull this out and the headline is very misleading. Apparently Schefter is a very shady character.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Enemkpali looks like the victim based on this report. The police even gave him the opportunity to press charges but he declined.

It's pretty low of Schefter to pull this out and the headline is very misleading. Apparently Schefter is a very shady character.

I'll buy the headline is tilted to get clicks

but the story seems fair to tell.its a guy with a year in the league and just broke the jaw of a teammate with a third incident we didn't know about on his resume.

I'll buy the headline is tilted to get clicks

but the story seems fair to tell.its a guy with a year in the league and just broke the jaw of a teammate with a third incident we didn't know about on his resume.

But he was the victim in this incident and it's being spun as a third case of him running a foul of the law. I think it's pretty low to bring it up.

I don't want to click on the link and contribute a click to the drivel.

Based on the comments, what did he do that was wrong or noteworthy? Get caught up with an online dating scam? Ok - he's an idiot. Punch the guy when he found out it was not a woman but a man - ummm who wouldn't do that? I'd have knocked that guy into bolivian also.

Edited by dubs

i know - IK was the one who called the police!

I don't want to click on the link and contribute a click to the drivel.

Based on the comments, what did he do that was wrong or noteworthy? Get caught up with an online dating scam? Ok - he's an idiot. Punch the guy when he found out it was not a woman but a man - ummm who wouldn't do that? I'd have knocked that guy into bolivian also.

Guy acted like a female messaging him on fbook

Then eventually invited him over for oral

When ik showed up person demanded lights to be off and they were covered head to toe in blanket

So he left but the person called ik and said come back when he did the guy under the blankets phone went off and ik could see the person had facial hair

I think they said someone else entered the room that's when ik believed it was a robbery and knocked the guys teeth out and ran

Got the info from here they seem to be a decent site but wasn't clicking any ESPN or pft links

http://www.complex.com/sports/2015/08/ik-enemkpali-bills-de-2011-catfish-report?utm_campaign=complexmag&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

Edited by mikemac2001

Guy acted like a female messaging him on fbook

Then eventually invited him over for oral

When ik showed up person demanded lights to be off and they were covered head to toe in blanket

So he left but the person called ik and said come back when he did the guy under the blankets phone went off and ik could see the person had facial hair

I think they said someone else entered the room that's when ik believed it was a robbery and knocked the guys teeth out and ran

Got the info from here they seem to be a decent site but wasn't clicking any ESPN or pft links

http://www.complex.com/sports/2015/08/ik-enemkpali-bills-de-2011-catfish-report?utm_campaign=complexmag&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

Wow! Thanks! Crazy story!

While IK has bad judgment and thinks with his libido , I think he was ok to punch this sicko into another dimension.

Further proof of the anti-Bills conspiracy theory leading to streak of non postseason participation.

Prior to Super Bowl years the Jim Kelly to Houston Gamblers scheme (led by Al Davis) thwarted the Vince Lombardi Trophy to WNY. The championship caliber defense couldn't overcome the dismal offensive production. The remaining three appearances sophomoric attendance at the senior prom.

The unexpected return of Vic Carucci is faded reassurance of hope and more than likely top 11 draft pick next year.

Edited by bluenews