Fear the Walking Dead.

Nervous Guy

What arena was that? This will be the perfect chance we have to get a zombie Kobe Bryant or some other random celebrity. They need to do it just this once.

And yes, the zombie Kobe Bryant jokes probably write themselves.

They've actually a few "celebrity zombies" on TWD...zombies playing celebrities, at least. I remember a player from the Steelers was one of them.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They've actually a few "celebrity zombies" on TWD...zombies playing celebrities, at least. I remember a player from the Steelers was one of them.

Yeah, it was Hines Ward. But I want the real deal this time, kind of like Bill Murray in Zombieland. There's a very limited window and this is it.

I agree. He seems way too willing to help even though they saved his life. I thought it was a great ending. Finally got some emotion out of the viewers towards the characters in the story. I found most of them annoying before last nights episode.

Every single character showed some sack in that finale except for the daughter. She was pretty much just along for the ride.

Yay for some action. I don't quite understand black James Bond yet with the boat.

I know that the show has to escalate the end of societal order but the way the show portrays both the police and military as a bunch of weak, scared, incompetent individuals bothers me.

Every single character showed some sack in that finale except for the daughter. She was pretty much just along for the ride.

I think they killed more people than the governor, all in one episode. That heard wiped out the entire base, just to save a junkie son and ex-wife that had bailed on them.

I think they killed more people than the governor, all in one episode. That heard wiped out the entire base, just to save a junkie son and ex-wife that had bailed on them.

Then they shouldnt have taken them to begin with....

At the end of the world....everyone will be looking out for their own.

but I will say this....really dissapointed in how weak the military was in this show......your telling me that a cop and a bunch of civilians in the walking dead can understand perimeter security and keepng a fence barrier secure but trained military with a outlook tower and probably the ability to mount security cameras on the peremter of a defense cant?

No fricken way

but I will say this....really dissapointed in how weak the military was in this show......your telling me that a cop and a bunch of civilians in the walking dead can understand perimeter security and keepng a fence barrier secure but trained military with a outlook tower and probably the ability to mount security cameras on the peremter of a defense cant?

No fricken way

I had the same issue with TWD when the governor wiped out the national guard. No one on patrol?

No fricken way

I think that's because of the premise that nobody really knows what's going on yet. But I agree with you. It's weak. Although it is the Army. :flirt: Just watched the Talking Dead during lunch and it doesn't sound as if the "hero" with the boat is going to be a good guy necessarily. Sounds like he has his own agenda.

I think that's because of the premise that nobody really knows what's going on yet. But I agree with you. It's weak. Although it is the Army. :flirt: Just watched the Talking Dead during lunch and it doesn't sound as if the "hero" with the boat is going to be a good guy necessarily. Sounds like he has his own agenda.

I am ex Air Force......and I am sitting there watching the finale last night with my daughter and her boyfriend (who is a ex military policemen and now owns his own security company)

Its not that hard to set up security cameras and with the amount of personnel they had to man a security station monitoring the permeter.....if they felt that it warranted having a look out tower you would think they would think of that.

Shoot....I bought a 220 dollar security camera system and the boyfriend installed it in a day.....4 cameras...night vision.....set up so you can monitor the house from your laptop no matter where you are at.

I am ex Air Force......and I am sitting there watching the finale last night with my daughter and her boyfriend (who is a ex military policemen and now owns his own security company)

Its not that hard to set up security cameras and with the amount of personnel they had to man a security station monitoring the permeter.....if they felt that it warranted having a look out tower you would think they would think of that.

Shoot....I bought a 220 dollar security camera system and the boyfriend installed it in a day.....4 cameras...night vision.....set up so you can monitor the house from your laptop no matter where you are at.

What did you get John? I'm wanting a system for my house. Is it wireless? That's' a good price for 4 cameras with night vision.

What did you get John? I'm wanting a system for my house. Is it wireless? That's' a good price for 4 cameras with night vision.

Its wired......but running the wire really isnt that difficult.

On my next pay day I am going to install a robotic flood light as well.

http://www.costco.com/Swann-8-Channel-Analog-DVR-with-1TB-HDD%2c-4-720TVL-Cameras-with-82%27-Night-Vision.product.100222612.html

What I am buying next

And then the only thing they left with was some meds but not a single weapon.

From a reality perspective, the show definitely would have benefited from having a military adviser on staff. If the rally point was around this MASH unit, where was the air/armor/fire base support? Some cluster munitions or napalm dropped from some planes would have wiped out that herd quite effectively. I am guessing that the primary base is where the Chinooks were going to evac everyone.

From a reality perspective, the show definitely would have benefited from having a military adviser on staff. If the rally point was around this MASH unit, where was the air/armor/fire base support? Some cluster munitions or napalm dropped from some planes would have wiped out that herd quite effectively. I am guessing that the primary base is where the Chinooks were going to evac everyone.

It was a National Guard unit for occupation and civilian relief. Not an armored division deployed to defend against a mass zombie assault.

Overall I'd say it was a worthwhile six episodes. It started a bit slow, but I felt like from episode 3 forward it started to find its way. It's too bad we will have to wait so long for more episodes because I was just starting to get into these characters. I think they really missed a golden opportunity to have a true holy **** moment when they allowed Ophelia to live through that gunshot. Not that I wanted her character gone or anything, but it was just such a great moment and unexpected. It's a shame Liza is gone. I was looking forward to the dynamic between her and the other two. I feel like a lot got left unexplored with that, but that's the way it goes sometimes.