pbanach

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is Joe Banner, of all people, weighing in on this? lol

The Bills really are a national brand.

This is talked about ad naseum but I don't think its TT. Cassel at this point.

And Joe Banner is saying not to waste our time with Cassel.

I agree.

This is actually a dick move. Why is Banner talking about the Bills QB battle while employed by another team.

Shut up Joe. Really.

Although, I hope he's right. I'm ready for something other than a painfully average QB. Even if it's hype.

Edited by Lv-Bills

This is actually a dick move. Why is Banner talking about the Bills QB battle while employed by another team.

Shut up Joe. Really.

Although, I hope he's right. I'm ready for something other than a painfully average QB. Even if it's hype.

Someone prob asked him about the Atlanta defense, so he tried to change the subject...

So, Pettine is behind this...

I knew something smelled fishy about that guy.

ha. Joe Banner is the reason why no one wanted to coach there or be the GM back in 2014. He is not well-liked or respected around the league. This is fact. Though he may very well be right about TT, he's still an idiot! Edited by YoloinOhio

ha. Joe Banner is the reason why no one wanted to coach there or be the GM back in 2014. He is not well-liked or respected around the league. This is fact. Though he may very well be right about TT, he's still an idiot!

They fired the previous coach after one season. What a fiasco they presided over.

Shut up Joe. Really.

Isn't that tampering?

Just like rexy, win or lose Tyrod will get more highlight clips than any of the other guys... Maybe this plays into the master plan that there are other ways to become relevant aside from just winning.

Former Eagles' exec weighs in:

@JoeBanner13

Taylor likely to be Bills starting QB, if not by start of season then soon after.

If I am Atlanta I'd be ticked that this guy is tweeting about other teams QB situation