Wawrow Article Indicates EJ Sees Wall's Writing

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm shocked that you took time away from your serious, stone cold football analysis to notice.

;)

I'm actually a little flattered

as well you should be..

Says the guy named after a cartoon.

says the Dog wearing a Bills hat.

:flirt:

Why is that? If the shoe fits, why not wear it?

I believe that phrase came out of the iPhone vs Android phone users debate.

Not quite sure if you are in some sort of backhand way trying to call me a fan boy, but if you are just come out and say it.

I believe that phrase came out of the iPhone vs Android phone users debate.

Not quite sure if you are in some sort of backhand way trying to call me a fan boy, but if you are just come out and say it.

No, I intentionally chose my words so as not to be insulting. I've just heard your sentiment stated a few times lately and I'm curious why.

I thought the term came out of the video game consol wars. As I understood it a fanboy was someone who took his brand loyalty to an irrational extreme.

If someone develops such extreme fan loyalty to a player that he can't rationally discuss the topic then I think fanboy is a perfectly reasonable word to use to refer to that. Why would you say otherwise?

No, I intentionally chose my words so as not to be insulting. I've just heard your sentiment stated a few times lately and I'm curious why.

I thought the term came out of the video game consol wars. As I understood it a fanboy was someone who took his brand loyalty to an irrational extreme.

If someone develops such extreme fan loyalty to a player that he can't rationally discuss the topic then I think fanboy is a perfectly reasonable word to use to refer to that. Why would you say otherwise?

I've been vocal about my support of EJ for the second season now. I've stated why in the numerous threads about him. If you find my opinions irrational then so be it. I fully respect opposing views.

I've been vocal about my support of EJ for the second season now. I've stated why in the numerous threads about him. If you find my opinions irrational then so be it. I fully respect opposing views.

I asked you why you thought it was inappropriate to use the word fanboy and specifically said I wasn't trying to make it personal, and this is your response? WTF?

Sounds like you don't have a problem with the word fanboy generally, you just don't like being called one.

Edited by Rob's House

I asked you why you thought it was inappropriate to use the word fanboy and specifically said I wasn't trying to make it personal, and this is your response? WTF?

Sounds like you don't have a problem with the word fanboy generally, you just don't like being called one.

Idek? I've never been called fanboy before? This exchange right here is the closest I've come to it. I just don't like the word, I think it's gay. Some people don't like the word "moist" I don't like the word fanboy.

Well looks like jw was right and EJ isn't the starter. Seems like some folks owe him an apology. Looks like when they talked EJ knew as well and maybe why he seemed like something else maybe his only option.

But... But... But...

Didnt you hear? It was a fair and open QB cometition. Ryan said so

But... But... But...

Didnt you hear? It was a fair and open QB cometition. Ryan said so

Also Skurski pretty much got the same answers from EJ yesterday. Didn't know if he'd be on team. Said it's out of his control.

So, this is the second time EJ at least that we know where EJ sees some writing that he maybe gone soon.

http://bills.buffalonews.com/2015/08/31/ej-manuel-on-his-future-in-buffalo-im-still-on-the-team-thus-far/

Also Skurski pretty much got the same answers from EJ yesterday. Didn't know if he'd be on team. Said it's out of his control.

So, this is the second time EJ at least that we know where EJ sees some writing that he maybe gone soon.

http://bills.buffalonews.com/2015/08/31/ej-manuel-on-his-future-in-buffalo-im-still-on-the-team-thus-far/

Yep. That completely backs up jw's article.