8-16: Bills' Training Camp Practice - 10 AM to 12 PM

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I need to post more often and make more friends so people will actually respond to me. The only thing I ever did wrong was express my displeasure of the Rex Ryan hiring. But I'm fully on board now and actually love that he is our head coach. I promise.

Or just beg for attention like you're doing now. That gets the job done for most people. :D

Seriously, though, it's perfectly fine to change your mind on Ryan. I think everyone was at least a little skeptical. And, of course, they haven't accomplished anything yet, but I like his moxy and I think he's the kind of leader the Bills need.

That's not it, just say something controversial and you will get all the "friends" you want.

I thought my last couple of comments would at least garner some type of reaction. I'll try harder!

Or just beg for attention like you're doing now. That gets the job done for most people. :D

Seriously, though, it's perfectly fine to change your mind on Ryan. I think everyone was at least a little skeptical. And, of course, they haven't accomplished anything yet, but I like his moxy and I think he's the kind of leader the Bills need.

Seems to have worked!

I never doubted his coaching ability. I mainly just had a distaste for his obnoxious comments and loud mouth. I'm not sure if he seems to have toned it down or not. But, when he's on your side, obnoxious and loud seems more like cool and confident.

Has it crossed anyone's mind that this staff looks at EJ as a rookie? EJ was raw, needed time and coaching, he got neither. If there needed to be more proof of the ineptitude of Marrone and Hacket, watching all three QBs move the team on Friday was it. EJ doesn't cost a lot and what are you going to get for him?

As they should, it might be year 3 but he still is a rookie.

I thought my last couple of comments would at least garner some type of reaction. I'll try harder!

Seems to have worked!

I never doubted his coaching ability. I mainly just had a distaste for his obnoxious comments and loud mouth. I'm not sure if he seems to have toned it down or not. But, when he's on your side, obnoxious and loud seems more like cool and confident.

just bag harder on the QBs and your all set

It would be smart for the Bills to keep all three with the possibility of injury for Cassel or Tyrod. Especially if TT is the starter.

agreed. Gotta keep 3 especially with TT in the lead.

But if it was a money issue, and i dont think it is, Cassel is the trade you make. Not EJ

Has it crossed anyone's mind that this staff looks at EJ as a rookie? EJ was raw, needed time and coaching, he got neither. If there needed to be more proof of the ineptitude of Marrone and Hacket, watching all three QBs move the team on Friday was it. EJ doesn't cost a lot and what are you going to get for him?

That would be rather astute thinking, i think.

agreed. Gotta keep 3 especially with TT in the lead.

But if it was a money issue, and i dont think it is, Cassel is the trade you make. Not EJ

Teams with Franchise QBs have more $$ tied up in one guy than the Bills do in three. $$ not an issue at all.

Teams with Franchise QBs have more $$ tied up in one guy than the Bills do in three. $$ not an issue at all.

I don't think $$ is an issue for the Bills at all. I just don't see them keeping only 2 QBs and being one bad play or wet mat away from only having a single one of these guys available to play. If anything happened, we would have to bring in someone even worse with no experience with the team or playbook.

All that said, the teams with more $$ tied up in a starting QB are getting more support winning games with that money. Money spent on benched players necessarily reduces money available to spend on players who can actively help you win.

Its is justs that some have talked about releasing or trading or cutting one of the QBs.

unless it Cassel for Bryce Petty i think the need to keep 3 this season.

Tough year for cut downs at OBD :wallbash:

Not used to this feeling. :w00t:

Its is justs that some have talked about releasing or trading or cutting one of the QBs.

unless it Cassel for Bryce Petty i think the need to keep 3 this season.

Tough year for cut downs at OBD :wallbash:

Not used to this feeling. :w00t:

Putting all of your QB eggs in the TT/Cassel basket with Simms 3rd wouldn't be the way to go IMO. We shall soon see.

Let's send Cassel to Philly for Tebow. At least then, all three of our QBs would be able to operate the same plays/system without too much of a drastic change should one go down.

Bad bad idea.

Rather have Vick and i hate Vick

edit conceptually nice thinking though

it the Tebow thing that makes the idea so wrong

Edited by 3rdand12