Ben Volin: Rex and the Bills are the New Renegade Raiders

Volin is a good writer but my god, he must have his stomach pumped every week for as much as he takes in. His love for the Pats and the shameless love without awareness is pathetic. He was on Sirius yesterday, and every time he is its the same, just slobbering all over how innocent Tom Brady is because the NFL can only punish teams not players when players cheat. He wouldn't come out and say it and never does; just like all Pats apologists. They come out and simply say it is not fair that Brady is punished for the team cheating and that only the team should be punished.

edit: Coming back to this, I like that we may have a bit of a reputation headed in to games and teams will have us on their minds for something worthwhile.

Edited by Boyst62

I'm certain that all those Raider fans are ashamed of the Lombardi Trophies they won and I heard that Kraft is thinking about giving up those that his team*** got when Aaron Hernandez was on his team***. Fan mail in his inbox has been overwhelming in favor of that, so I've been told.

Volin is the guy who was on Sirius the other morning and said "Malcolm Butler has really established himself as a number one corner in this league, lime Darelle Revis."

Volin is a clown shoe who has a taste for patriot* scrote. I take nothing he writes or says with any seriousness at all.

Incognito and Harvin have been absolute model citizens and teammates this year. They wouldn't still be on the team otherwise. And we knew this when we signed them knowing that they had to be on their best behavior. Signing them to 1 yr deals was low risk-high reward. They didn't sign them to long term deals or anything so this is all nonsense. It was just good business to sign these guys on the cheap imo. As for IK, Rex knows him. It's not like he went out and grabbed some random guy. He probably won't even make the team anyhow. I have no problems with any of these signings and to say we are now like the Raiders is a joke to anyone that knows anything about football