Rex calls out the TEs

YoloinOhio

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Flashback to last year

Ugh please god no. No more trying to be the trickiest trickster and get the ball to a lee smith or some other milktoast TE. Don't out think yourselves coaches! Get the ball to real playmakers. There are quite a few of them in the WR corps.

Chandler was never fully appreciated, he would have been a perfect compliment to Clay. Oh well TBD posters, be careful, sometimes you get what you ask for.

i really, really like Chandler. But he's the perfect complement to Gronk, not Clay. Hes a pass catching TE. He doesn't block well and therefore he doesn't fit what roman needs from a TE. It is system specific as to why certain guys are cut and others signed. That said I think he was fully appreciated when he was here. At least from my standpoint. I would have loved for him to stay but I thought it was kind of obvious why they moved on. Edited by YoloinOhio

I can't believe how much Bills fans overhype the value Chandler brought to this team. Hard worker, great guy, good pass catcher -- he's all of that.

Good blocker, dynamic playmaker, difference maker -- not so much.

We'll always have the snow shovel TD celebration, Scott...

Why would he re-sign for us after we cut him?

It happens just not that often. It is just a frustrating scenario, both sides are usually to stubborn. I wouldn't mind chandler being gone if we brought a solid pass catching red zone threat to camp.

I can't believe how much Bills fans overhype the value Chandler brought to this team. Hard worker, great guy, good pass catcher -- he's all of that.

Good blocker, dynamic playmaker, difference maker -- not so much.

We'll always have the snow shovel TD celebration, Scott...

He was a difference maker for this team last year. No question. Some huge catches in traffic to keep games alive. Big target, great hands, fearless. Our best receiver in some games.

Def not a Roman TE though. Too bad he had to go to the Patsies because now I loathe him.

He was a difference maker for this team last year. No question. Some huge catches in traffic to keep games alive. Big target, great hands, fearless. Our best receiver in some games.

Def not a Roman TE though. Too bad he had to go to the Patsies because now I loathe him.

I don't consider any part of that anemic offense from last year to be relevant to the discussion of Chandler's value. Like I said he's a decent player, but he's not a game changer.