Bills having fun with rookie

mead107

good thing Richie wasn't out there with them. i could see the headlines now...

that would be torture to me. i get claustrophobic and i don't like that feeling of not being able to move so having your arms and legs tied down while multiple water buckets are dumped on you and you can't wipe the water out of your eyes and it's probably hard to breathe. no thanks, just give me a wedgie and let's call it a day

good thing Richie wasn't out there with them. i could see the headlines now...

that would be torture to me. i get claustrophobic and i don't like that feeling of not being able to move so having your arms and legs tied down while multiple water buckets are dumped on you and you can't wipe the water out of your eyes and it's probably hard to breathe. no thanks, just give me a wedgie and let's call it a day

same here. Give me pink belly, a horrible hair cut, a swirlie, etc instead

Goodell is going to suspend the entire Bills team for kidnapping, unlawful imprisonment, and mob behavior.

He really shouldn't because the players weren't told ahead of time of inappropriate use of duct tape

He really shouldn't because the players weren't told ahead of time of inappropriate use of duct tape

Good point. If the NFL was smart, they would go back to the beginning of time, make a list of all offenses deemed to be illegal, and then assign penalties to each of them so they don't encounter problems like this in the future. Those who do not learn from history often repeat it.