Bills training camp practice 8/10

YoloinOhio

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

coaches came out and said WR ran wrong route, so the INT wasn't his fault, but he had a sub par day anyway it appears

Joe Buscaglia: "EJ's continued struggles with commanding the huddle are highlighted by his receivers running the wrong routes."

@MatthewFairburn

Matt Cassel steps up with three touchdowns (7 observations from day 9 of Bills training camp) http://www.syracuse.com/buffalo-bills/index.ssf/2015/08/matt_cassel_steps_up_with_three_touchdowns_in_practice_7_observations_from_day_9.html

@viccarucci

Here's my QB competition rundown from #Bills Camp: http://bit.ly/1IFdC7I

Joe B is going after a guy on Twitter who called him out. Apparently EJ had a would be TD in red zone work. Joe B says it was a sack.

Although someone tweeted on one of Cassels TDs he would have been sacked.

It's kind of pathetic really.

Edited by Wayne Cubed

Consistency doesn't have to mean the best each day. Just means you're not the worst any day. Right now the swings seem bigger with Cassel and EJ. I suspect the leaning at OBD is towards Taylor at this point.

That's what I would put my money on. Given the limited performances so far, he seems like the safe choice. I think the starters for the preseason games will be: Cassel, EJ, Taylor. My guess is Taylor eventually wins the starting role.

Why do people think that all Bills beat reporters have an anti-EJ conspiracy?

Seems similar to last year when no one took the camp press accounts of his struggles seriously.

Joe B is going after a guy on Twitter who called him out. Apparently EJ had a would be TD in red zone work. Joe B says it was a sack.

Although someone tweeted on one of Cassels TDs he would have been sacked.

It's kind of pathetic really.

When your bias makes Rodak appear relatively reasonable, you know you're in a bad place.

Seems similar to last year when no one took the camp press accounts of his struggles seriously.

pretty simple.. when EJ does something well or has a good day some of them still post the negatives

after awhile its easy to see the agenda over the facts..

EJ is playing better in camp this year.

If you can't see the bias, I think you probably share it.

Personally I don't think they do. I think some could do a better job "reporting" on what the other QBs or players are doing.

Joe Buscaglia: "EJ's continued struggles with commanding the huddle are highlighted by his receivers running the wrong routes

Joe's an asshat. Just put him on ignore like you can with TSW posters who provide no objective value to the board...

Despite the lovers and haters making the most noise, I think most of us understand that it would be great if he emerged given his physical skill set, but are concerned over his inconsistency showing no signs of abating.

I don't think the media cares who looks better than who - they just want something that sounds alarming (aside from JoeB, who i think is now on a warpath against the twitter dissenters)