Jillian Barberi just admitted to be a Buffalo Bills fan.....

that's funny because during the Howard Stern interview, he was kind of goofing on the school...of course Howard goofs on everything because it makes him feel superior to everyone...what was it, Mohawk School of Technical Careers or something like that?

Just realized she graduated from my college in the same program... had no idea who she was prior. Cool!

that's funny because during the Howard Stern interview, he was kind of goofing on the school...of course Howard goofs on everything because it makes him feel superior to everyone...what was it, Mohawk School of Technical Careers or something like that?

So you think he does it b.c it makes him feel superior? Jealousy...

oh god yeah, he is so damn insecure, he finds fault in everything anyone does to make himself look better..my god, Gary can't eat ANYTHING without heavy criticism....anything anyone enjoys is stupid...yet despite his f***ing constant annoying quirks and complaints I can't stop listening.

So you think he does it b.c it makes him feel superior? Jealousy...

Wow some short memories here. She was the weather girl on the Fox pre game show for a few years and I thought took a full time talk show gig in LA. She had great interaction with Bradshaw and Long.

Yeah, Mohawk College. It's in Hamilton, Ontario. She took Broadcast Journalism there. I don't have a ton of pride in going to school there, but it is what is is.