Questions regarding Seantrel Henderson - IDK?

San-O

I wonder what he would be worth in trade value?

What position would you trade him for? We need OT's and he's cheap. If he plays better than last year and we draft a LT in the first round next year then we can discuss this. Otherwise I don't think hes going anywhere.

That's looking down the road a bit, but basically you envision a Jason Peters type situation...

He's not as good as Peters, which will make his contract demands worth watching. If he's looking for more than $7M/year, I think he's gone.

What position would you trade him for? We need OT's and he's cheap. If he plays better than last year and we draft a LT in the first round next year then we can discuss this. Otherwise I don't think hes going anywhere.

Well, I don't know. People are talking about him being a starter, and moving to LT to replace Glenn, so my question is what does another team value him as?

Seeing he was drafted in the mid -7th round, everyone else passed on him for 7 rounds. What is his value now outside of the Bills?

Henderson was a great 7th round pick. However, he wasn't good. He is very replaceable. He is as talented as any OT in the NFL. The reason he was there in the 7th is because he has very questionable work ethic and decision making. Personally, I don't have high expectations because he strikes me as very immature. But if he ever did grow up and live up to his immense potential, he could be a pro bowler. He is found money in the laundry.

Players with red flags need to have a tight leash. Especially ones with any bit of success. It is very easy to fall into old (bad) habits. Possibly (just spitballin here) they are trying to make sure he doesn't get lazy/complacent.

from OTAs... He has taken a backseat to Cyrus on the RT starting role. Missed some of the Ota sessions, Rex not excited about this. I'll try to find the thread

But ultimately as others have said, he's not going anywhere unless he really screws up OFF the field. We have no depth at the position, he has a year of starter experience, and he's cheap. That's the trifecta of making the team.

He may have taken a back seat to CyrusK which means only good things for the team. Also, CK was drafted higher for a reason. Perhaps he is getting his act together finally. Having said that, I am not totally convinced Henderson is out of favor with Ryan.

From missing some OTAs sessions to being discussed as trade bait in this thread (not by you) is some stretch. Methinks the offseason is way too long for some

Edited by Fan in Chicago

Well, I don't know. People are talking about him being a starter, and moving to LT to replace Glenn, so my question is what does another team value him as?

Seeing he was drafted in the mid -7th round, everyone else passed on him for 7 rounds. What is his value now outside of the Bills?

Sorry, I don't think its a bad thought/question. Gun to my head I think he might get a 5th (probably over optimistic too). I just don't think he's shown enough to have too much value outside of Buffalo. Also since we are so short staffed we have added desire to retain him. Like I said though if we draft another OT and keep Glenn then he would most certainly be on the block. Crazy how quickly things can change, but this year I think he's here.

Sorry, I don't think its a bad thought/question. Gun to my head I think he might get a 5th (probably over optimistic too). I just don't think he's shown enough to have too much value outside of Buffalo. Also since we are so short staffed we have added desire to retain him. Like I said though if we draft another OT and keep Glenn then he would most certainly be on the block. Crazy how quickly things can change, but this year I think he's here.

Yatta - no worries.

I think he's here for the season also. My thinking is, if he doesn't start, and another team also values him as a starting RT/LT, what would he be worth?

Maybe some other team has a ton of OLine injuries and has to overpay for a 2nd year starter? Really just trying to see what people feel he MAY be worth or if

his value has increased being a 7th round pick and having a year starting at RT under his belt.

Henderson seemed confused last year and that is not surprising since it appears the OL coach and HC were not on same page and possibly front office as well. It appears that many players have mental issues (ADD, ADHD, dyslexia, etc) and it would not be surprising given his reported issues that he has one or more issues. Maybe the Bills need some in team (as opposed to those they refer players to) counselors with experience in football like Dr. Jen Welter.

I wonder what he would be worth in trade value?

hesaidknowlingly

i thought it was sarcasm oops

I forgot about that. Another idiot move by Maroon, benching Bobby Woods.

should i remind you of more? like Urbik or Pears move inside.

Hoping for the hard working CK!

Hendy we should hope can become a swing T and step in for either> i can see that..

Doghouse? naw.

Cyrus showed up to offseason activities in phenomenal shape and having honed his game in the offseason. I'm reading into this as Kujo being the better RT at that time. If Henderson shows well in TC, then great. Cheap, quality depth on the offensive line is a good thing. And let's be honest...it would be nice if Henderson could eventually take over at LT and then we don't have to pay a fortune for Glenn.

Greg Robinson 1st rd #2 , Jake Matthews 1st rd #6 , had a rough rookie year also. So there is still hope for Kujo, Henderson and Richardson . Having Pears at RG and Urbik at LG was a disaster being out of there normal position.

I would make very sure to re-sign Glenn . Let Henderson and Kujo focus on RT