Josh freeman

You mean the 1971 version with the QB triad of Gary Cuozzo, Bob Lee (not THAT Bob Lee), & Norm Snead...along with the fierce 'Purple People Eaters' defense? ;) (Look it up, kids)

Can you imagine Fran Tarkenton in this offense?

Weird

That about sums up his career thus far. As I recall, he wasn't selected as a captain one year despite being the starter. And I think one year with the Vikes he was behind Cassel on the depth chart.

Lots of rumors and stories about him and his odd behavior.

I'd pass.

That about sums up his career thus far. As I recall, he wasn't selected as a captain one year despite being the starter. And I think one year with the Vikes he was behind Cassel on the depth chart.

Lots of rumors and stories about him and his odd behavior.

I'd pass.

He wasn't behind Cassel. He joined late in the season and started a game where he wasn't ready.

I'm not sure what happened with him. He is still fairly young and had a pro bowl type season. Schiano was an idiot but there might be some truth to the off the field stuff.

He wasn't behind Cassel. He joined late in the season and started a game where he wasn't ready.

I'm not sure what happened with him. He is still fairly young and had a pro bowl type season. Schiano was an idiot but there might be some truth to the off the field stuff.

Rumor is that he never came in on Tuesdays (technically an off day for players after Sunday games, but QBs always come in) and prioritized partying over anything. That's not going to fly for a QB. Overall seems like just not a hard worker or dedicated to improving...

Rumor is that he never came in on Tuesdays (technically an off day for players after Sunday games, but QBs always come in) and prioritized partying over anything. That's not going to fly for a QB. Overall seems like just not a hard worker or dedicated to improving...

That's pretty damning. Your qb should be the hardest worker in your team. I think Brady has turned its a whining cheating diva. But by all accounts, he works his butt off.

The Freeman thing is weird because after his good year, he went gluten free and lost 30 lbs. maybe there was another reason for the weight loss.