hello to all

Shirl

Hello there! I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Shirley, Shirl for short. My hubby Howard started making posts here a few months ago, and saw how much he joy you fellas brought him (except this fella named Cletus who makes him curse like a sailor), I thought I'd join in on the fun. I'm not much into football. I don't know the difference between a touchdown and a homerun. LOL!!! I just know Howie gets so darn mad when they loose. I hope to have fun with you guys, sharing funny pictures and stories.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:wallbash::doh:

“You know you really need some help. A regular psychiatrist couldn't even help you. You need to go to like Vienna or something. You know what I mean? You need to get involved at the University level. Like where Freud studied and have all those people looking at you and checking up on you. That's the kind of help you need. Not the once a week for eighty bucks. No. You need a team. A team of psychiatrists working round the clock thinking about you, having conferences, observing you, like the way they did with the Elephant Man. That's what I'm talking about because that's the only way you're going to get better.”

Well Marion has been busy. Been at city hall every day this week. He got a $25 fine for having too many trash bags out. He claims that the Tops bag that he uses for his sunflower seeds doesn't count as a full bag. He's spent about $50 between gas and parking to fight it, but he tells me it's not the point, it's the principle

Edited by Shirl

Well Marion has been busy. Been at city hall every day this week. He got a $25 fine for having too many trash bags out. He claims that the Tops bag that he uses for his sunflower seeds doesn't count as a full bag. He's spent about $50 between gas and parking to fight it, but he tells me it's not the point, it's the principle

That's swell Shirl, but is it worth the bandwidth?

Dude...you're not funny...no one is amused by your characters. Please just stop. Hope that isn't too subtle for you.

Dude...you're not funny...no one is amused by your characters. Please just stop. Hope that isn't too subtle for you.

Stop yer whining, boy. Back in my day, characters were NEVER funny. And we didn't have this newfangled world wide net to see them. No siree bob. We had to walk somewhere to see them. No shoes, uphill, in the snow, both ways, and we LIKED it, dangnabbit. After, we all went to the nickelodeon for a soda and a Fatty Arbuckle movie. Then I fought the Boche in the Great War...ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

Stop yer whining, boy. Back in my day, characters were NEVER funny. And we didn't have this newfangled world wide net to see them. No siree bob. We had to walk somewhere to see them. No shoes, uphill, in the snow, both ways, and we LIKED it, dangnabbit. After, we all went to the nickelodeon for a soda and a Fatty Arbuckle movie. Then I fought the Boche in the Great War...ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

Is this account #5 TRBJ?

CBF

I hope the bad mead never starts posting.

We need pics of you and Howard from your wedding and pics of you and him this past Christmas.

When was the first time you and Howard did it?

Was he your first?

Where did you do it the first time?

At 90 are you still doing it?

Do you still sw.......?

Did you ever cheat on Howard?

How many kids do you have besides roger?

You can put your honest answers under my quote and no one will see your answers. I will never tell anyone what you say.

Who cares? whoever is trolling needs a life,serious counseling or both. Pathetic.