PPP Cabinet

Somebody in another poll joked about who we should nominate to the the PPP Cabinet.

So lets do it for real. Who are our nominees for Secretary of:

State -
Treasury -
Defense -

Attorney General -
Health and Human Service -

Homeland Security -

Housing and Urban Development -

Energy -

Education -

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Tough............but I'll give it a go.......... (I added one too)

Who are our nominees for Secretary of:

State - B-Large

Treasury - TakeYoutoTasker

Defense - 3nLng

Attorney General - DC Tom

Health and Human Service - Doc

Homeland Security - LABillzfan

Housing and Urban Development - /dev/null

Energy - GreggyT

Education - OC in Buffalo

I'm adding Agriculture - jboyst62

My apologies to Azalin, Chef Jim, Rob's House and Magox....................................I'm sure that there is a PPP ambassadorship that you could put in for.

Edited by B-Man

Well, screw you all. I want to be nominated as Ambassador to the Court of St. James.

Tut-tut! Joe Kennedy parlayed that into a fortune in scotch importing and distribution.

Sorry Nanker.............................but just bide your time.

Several of these "Secretaries" will soon be under investigation for abuse of power and be forced to resign in disgrace

your time will come :w00t:

My apologies to Azalin, Chef Jim, Rob's House and Magox....................................I'm sure that there is a PPP ambassadorship that you could put in for.

That's ok. Just don't expect me to cook lunch or I'll kick ya'll in the nuts.

That's ok. Just don't expect me to cook lunch or I'll kick ya'll in the nuts.

No, no, no - you're not thinking like a politico at all. All we need to do is contrive a crisis or two, and then take the initiative in remedying the problem.

Personally, I'm appalled at the excessively high - nay, prohibitively high cost of quality, craft-brewed American beer. As Americans, we all deserve to enjoy a finely brewed American beer, and I'm just the person to help bring this fine American product into everyone's home.

You should consider the lack of quality, affordable prostitution for Americans. That would be fun to pursue as well.

wait is this the management group for a banana republic store or an actual banana republic?

How is 3rd SecDef, and not me? I'm vastly more qualified. Park him in the AG's spot, like all the other !@#$ups.

I'm willing to offer you an Under Secretary of Defense job if you agree to call me an intelligent and erudite boss. Screw that AG job, it's not for you or me. We need to be a little more of a biased prick for that position. Besides, no Baldwin Brother look alike is going to make it there. Join my team, we could use someone who can tell us all about the ancient Phoenicians, while also spouting the virtues of Hannibal's strategy. Leave that AG job to Rob. We'll probably need him to go to bat for us when birdog claims discrimination against asswholes.

Once y'all sort the above appointments, posts and positions may I be the Commissioner of the IRS? I want to juggle the ACA, taxes and stuff. Just about the time the Iran deal begins to stink, POTUS will assign its administration to the IRS since that appears to be the agency where unsolvable problems land. I've got lots of free time since I retired; and as a former Superintendent of Schools I can talk for hours w/o making a commitment, nor responding to a question.

Edited by Keukasmallies

Sorry Nanker.............................but just bide your time.

Several of these "Secretaries" will soon be under investigation for abuse of power and be forced to resign in disgrace

your time will come :w00t:

What BS, man. I've got my retirement to think about. I better get nominated for both terms to get my eight years in. I can see those retirement checks rolling in now! And healthcare insurance! Common man, I godda get the appointment. It means so much to me.