• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

cabinet? more like a curio of oddities and relics

Why do you bother to hang around here?

As the HUD nominee I must protest. I'm still working on a special housing program for underage, err I mean under privileged, young women

Be careful, if I end up getting booted from DoD and end up at DoJ I'll come after your ass if you try to expense the fur coat, floppy hat and Caddy.

Why do you bother to hang around here?

Be careful, if I end up getting booted from DoD and end up at DoJ I'll come after your ass if you try to expense the fur coat, floppy hat and Caddy.

Somebody just got dropped from the HUD Christmass party

i'm disappointed. i thought banana republic would do a better job:http://bananarepublic.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=10865&vid=1&pid=404003002. these are the funkiest socks they seem to have. i bought some recently in a 5 pack with polka dots, or horizontal wide stripes or vibrant colors and every time i wear a pair people (actually only women) comment on them. positively! very positively! buy some outrageous socks, guys! they're magic.

just stay away from banana republic. and the proposed ppp cabinet...

i'm disappointed. i thought banana republic would do a better job:http://bananarepublic.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=10865&vid=1&pid=404003002. these are the funkiest socks they seem to have. i bought some recently in a 5 pack with polka dots, or horizontal wide stripes or vibrant colors and every time i wear a pair people (actually only women) comment on them. positively! very positively! buy some outrageous socks, guys! they're magic.

just stay away from banana republic. and the proposed ppp cabinet...

Looks like i may end up at DoJ. Just a heads up but are your taxes in order........................................for the last 20 years or so?

I%2BPad%2B023.PNG

Okay.............my suggestions for PPP Cabinet have met with "universal scorn"..........are "dead on arrival"......................are insulting to the diversity Gods

someone else make a list !

:wallbash:

Are you kidding? You've generated some first-class infighting with one simple post. Now all your cabinet members are at each others' throats, all too preoccupied to thwart any of your machinations.

That's leadership right there.

Are you kidding? You've generated some first-class infighting with one simple post. Now all your cabinet members are at each others' throats, all too preoccupied to thwart any of your machinations.

That's leadership right there.

He's our own Thomas Cromwell.

I'll the ag job. If anyone opposes I submit this test...

I order to grow food you need sun, dirt, _____?

As someone who would do that I'd be for keeping the gov off your land, opening up waterways, promote local food resources and reducing or removing subsidies.

I would also be in favor of deporting all people named Keith.