PPP Cabinet

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

......................I'm sure that there is a PPP ambassadorship that you could put in for.

Now that I think about it, I'm already the US Ambassador to the UN according to GreggyT's post from several months ago. In fact, I was having a very difficult time conducting a dialogue with that impertinent Ambassador from Iran. Every time I would offer him a kebab and tell him to chill, he'd start screaming 'death to America' in that Farsi grunt-speak of his.

Edited by Azalin

I%2BPad%2B023.PNG

Okay.............my suggestions for PPP Cabinet have met with "universal scorn"..........are "dead on arrival"......................are insulting to the diversity Gods

someone else make a list !

:wallbash:

I%2BPad%2B023.PNG

Okay.............my suggestions for PPP Cabinet have met with "universal scorn"..........are "dead on arrival"......................are insulting to the diversity Gods

someone else make a list !

:wallbash:

Don't sell yourself short. The only people heaping scorn on your suggestions are the ones who couldn't pass muster or malcontents like DCTom who thinks his vast knowledge of military history and equipment should give him a leg up on a guy like me who served as the Colonel's driver.