The GOP Nomination--The Donald and So Much More!

So the question is does a very tough stance on illegal immigration win more votes than it loses? I'd say yes. In particular, what is the impact in states like Oh, VA, NC, IA, MO, CO, FL, PA, NH, MI, WI? Going over the list I think it's a net plus in most of these states.

You are delusional if you think that is a winning message in Florida and Colorado. And VA and NC also have a rapid ly growing Latino population. You are flat out wrong. As we use to say back in my days in commodities, numbers don't lie.

Just the illegals. Before Trump submitted his immigration plan, why were the Latinos voting Dem in increasing numbers?

BTW, don't rule out Trump doing well among legal Latinos. Many of them don't like illegal immigration, either.

Just because you bought into his snake oil pitch doesn't mean everyone else has. And yes, it is ruled out, he is the most hated white man in among Latinos on the planet. That's not an exaggeration, he is.

Oh and just the illegals huh? I suppose these illegals you want to uproot from the communities that they live in, their friends, coworkers and family members don't have any feelings about this. Are you this dense to believe that the rest of the Latin community doesn't see the xenophobic comments and insinuations from Trump and Coulter? When you refer to most of the illegal immigrants as rapists and murderers and that you "suppose" some are decent people, yeah. That makes you a xenophic demogogue of the highest order.

Those comments were played on loop for weeks everywhere in Latin media. Even my Bolivian friends from South America were posting FB memes about this clown .

Btw, did you guys check out that speech from Trump? Horrible

Edited by Magox

You are delusional if you think that is a winning message in Florida and Colorado. And VA and NC also have a rapid ly growing Latino population. You are flat out wrong. As we use to say back in my days in commodities, numbers don't lie.

Just because you bought into his snake oil pitch doesn't mean othe s have. And yes, it is ruled out, he is the most hated white man in among Latinos on the planet. That's not an exaggeration, he is.

Oh and just the illegals huh? I suppose these illegals you want to uproot from the communities that they live in, their friends, coworkers and family members don't have any feelings about this. Are you this dense to believe that the rest of the Latin community doesn't see the xenophobic comments and insinuations from Trump and Coulter? When you refer to most of the illegal immigrants as rapists and murderers and that you "suppose" some are decent people, yeah. That makes you a xenophic demogogue of the highest order.

Those comments were played on loop for weeks everywhere in Latin media. Even my Bolivian friends from South America were posting FB memes about this clown .

Btw, did you guys check out that speech from Trump? Horrible

Interesting rant. For the record I didn't Trump. I only mentioned a candidate tough on illegal immigration which is more than just Trump. Latinos who can vote are still a minority in these swing states and their outrage doesn't multiply their votes. Yeah, it might drag along some family and friends but the remainder and majority of the population only needs a fractional uptick in support of a tough immigration candidate to have a net gain in votes. Certainly the election doesn't come down to this single issue for most voters so the math isn't this simple. The republican no matter who they are isn't getting many latino votes anyway (so says history, see G. Bush the elder who got only a small portion of the latino vote after his party and President signed amnesty and every election since then) so how much is lost by being a bastard is probably small. What we're seeing now in the "marketplace of voters" is a great deal of pent up anger over decades or illegal immigration which has been silenced by PC and the liberal media and is now coming to the surface in both the campaign and the news as serious crimes committed by illegal immigrants are more often being reported. Both the campaign and the news is shifting public opinion toward a tougher stance.

You're crow about NC and that's the first and only state that you mentioned that I bothered to look up, well, would it surprise you that only 8% of the population is hispanc?

https://suburbanstats.org/population/how-many-people-live-in-north-carolina

Edited by keepthefaith

So, I was walking through the mall and I saw that there was a "Muslim Book Store."

I was wondering what exactly was in a Muslim bookstore so I went in.

As I was wandering around taking a look, the clerk stopped me and asked if he
could help me.

I imagine I didn't look like his normal clientele, so I asked, “Do you have a copy of Donald
Trump's book on his U.S. Immigration Policy regarding Muslims and illegal
Mexicans?"

The clerk said, "!@#$ off, get out and stayout!"

I said, "Yes, that's the one. Do you have it in paperback?"

So, I was walking through the mall and I saw that there was a "Muslim Book Store."

I was wondering what exactly was in a Muslim bookstore so I went in.

As I was wandering around taking a look, the clerk stopped me and asked if he

could help me.

I imagine I didn't look like his normal clientele, so I asked, “Do you have a copy of Donald

Trump's book on his U.S. Immigration Policy regarding Muslims and illegal

Mexicans?"

The clerk said, "!@#$ off, get out and stayout!"

I said, "Yes, that's the one. Do you have it in paperback?"

I was walking thru a Muslim owned toy store when I asked what their Star Wars selection was like. Much to my surprise they didn't have anything.

So explain to me again why they have spent the last 10 years cheering Admiral Ackbar?

Interesting rant. For the record I didn't Trump. I only mentioned a candidate tough on illegal immigration which is more than just Trump. Latinos who can vote are still a minority in these swing states and their outrage doesn't multiply their votes. Yeah, it might drag along some family and friends but the remainder and majority of the population only needs a fractional uptick in support of a tough immigration candidate to have a net gain in votes. Certainly the election doesn't come down to this single issue for most voters so the math isn't this simple. The republican no matter who they are isn't getting many latino votes anyway (so says history, see G. Bush the elder who got only a small portion of the latino vote after his party and President signed amnesty and every election since then) so how much is lost by being a bastard is probably small. What we're seeing now in the "marketplace of voters" is a great deal of pent up anger over decades or illegal immigration which has been silenced by PC and the liberal media and is now coming to the surface in both the campaign and the news as serious crimes committed by illegal immigrants are more often being reported. Both the campaign and the news is shifting public opinion toward a tougher stance.

You're crow about NC and that's the first and only state that you mentioned that I bothered to look up, well, would it surprise you that only 8% of the population is hispanc?

g

What you call rant, I call facts. And what does I am am crow about NC mean? Did you even read what I wrote? I said they have a rapidly growing Hispanic population. Keep pretending the white only strategy is a winner. The Asians just 23 years ago voted for Replublicans with 65% of the vote. You wanna take a guess where that is today? Less than 30%.

You obviously are one of these people who support shipping out these folks, you support Trump and you've made comments that suggest that it's no big deal to deport them home with fallacious comments such as 200 million people Americans support this And that there are plenty of states that would be ok with this. Which of course you mentioned Florida and Colorado. News flash, GOP loses Florida and Colorado, they lose the elections.

The scapegoating of immigrants is pretty disgusting. Trump supporters brutalized a homeless man in Boston, in NYC a vet attacked a federal office that worked with immigrants. Welcome to the brave new world of the Donald.

Who is scapegoating immigrants here?

You prefer pandering to illegals?

And what do you mean by "nativists"? Does that term encompass everyone who doesn't support an open border policy?

What are you, a retard? Who said open borders? Where has anyone advocated open borders? So by your illogical interpretation, I'd be considering myself a nativist? Are you really that dense to not be able to differentiate the advocacy of being for stricter border security, having a robust effort at limiting inflows of illegal immigrants into the country, having an inclusive message to the Latino community and granting legal status to the illegals that are here as opposed to saying that most of the illegals that come here are rapists and criminals, deporting them all home, all eleven million, and their families as well? Edited by Magox

I asked you a simple question. You chose not to answer, but instead came back with a bunch of insults. At this point it's a little late for you to take the high road.

For someone who carries themself as the resident anti PC tough guy, you sure are thin-skinned. So who is pandering to illegals? How are they pandering to illegals, and be specific? And who is advocating open borders?

For someone who carries themself as the resident anti PC tough guy, you sure are thin-skinned. So who is pandering to illegals? How are they pandering to illegals, and be specific? And who is advocating open borders?

Says the guy who's crying like a pu$$y over someone questioning his "nativist" rhetoric. In answer to your question, how about your recent posts about fear of alienating the Hispanic vote by challenging this anchor baby bull ****.

Also, I consider tossing around the term "xenophobic" the way you do to be indistinguishable from the way the liberal PC crowd throws around "racist." And while I've not heard anyone overtly phrase their position as supporting an open border policy, it seems to be the logical conclusion of many proposals. If we're not going to secure the border and aren't going to deport illegals, then what is the practical distinction between that and open borders?

Edited by Rob's House

Says the guy who's crying like a pu$$y over someone questioning his "nativist" rhetoric. In answer to your question, how about your recent posts about fear of alienating the Hispanic vote by challenging this anchor baby bull ****.

Also, I consider tossing around the term "xenophobic" the way you do to be indistinguishable from the way the liberal PC crowd throws around "racist." And while I've not heard anyone overtly phrase their position as supporting an open border policy, it seems to be the logical conclusion of many proposals. If we're not going to secure the border and aren't going to deport illegals, then what is the practical distinction between that and open borders?

Of course you do, because you have the emotional depth of a pre historic troglodyte. Your hypocrisy is astounding, someone infers that you may be dense because you said something that was stupid and that there are a bunch of nativists and some xenophobes and all of a sudden your vagina begins to hurt.

Buck up tough guy

Of course you do, because you have the emotional depth of a pre historic troglodyte. Your hypocrisy is astounding, someone infers that you may be dense because you said something that was stupid and that there are a bunch of nativists and some xenophobes and all of a sudden your vagina begins to hurt.

Buck up tough guy

Still can't address the topic, I see. You should show some respect. For all you know I could be your father.

Still can't address the topic, I see. You should show some respect. For all you know I could be your father.

No, you're just a little kitty once confronted. Now answer the question, show me what part of my post, copy and paste it and explain to me in your Best Cro-Magnon interpretation specifically how I was pandering?

Go

Edited by Magox

Just because you bought into his snake oil pitch doesn't mean everyone else has. And yes, it is ruled out, he is the most hated white man in among Latinos on the planet. That's not an exaggeration, he is.

I didn't know you were King of Latinos and could speak for everyone. Personally, I'll wait for the exit polling. Not saying Trump will win >50% of their vote, but I think he'll do better than Romney and Dole and maybe a few other establishment guys that have been shoved down our throats.

What you call rant, I call facts. And what does I am am crow about NC mean? Did you even read what I wrote? I said they have a rapidly growing Hispanic population. Keep pretending the white only strategy is a winner. The Asians just 23 years ago voted for Replublicans with 65% of the vote. You wanna take a guess where that is today? Less than 30%.

I only wish the Republican Party had taken a "whites-only strategy" over the years. I would loathe them much less.

Opinions like mine, up until this election cycle, had been fringe. (They might still be fringe, to be fair; we'll see when primary voting actually is conducted.) The vast majority of the GOP has been trying to win the minority vote over the past couple of decades, and it's gotten you nowhere.

Your example of the Asians actually serves MY point that the Left can't be overcome on winning the non-white vote. Asians should be Republicans -- family-oriented, successful and don't use welfare for the most part. Leftist policies like affirmative action quotas HURT the Asians with regard to stuff like college admission, and yet the Asians are still trending leftwards.