Do the Bills have a better QB situation than the Pats?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Based on run game, defense and QB depth, and the fact that Brady is 37 and has Matt Flynn backing him up ... YES ... the Bills have a better QB situation than NE.

Edited by Gugny

A suspended sitting in the owners box with Gisele Tom Brady is still the best QB in the AFC East. In fact if the Bills are to compete they might want to switch to the single wing or wishbone this year. Only Cleveland is worse at QB.

What makes the Jets, Houston or Jax QB situation so much better than the Bills?

Edited by the skycap

:blink:

When Brady finally shows his age and becomes but a shell of what he once was, I'd still take him over any of the stiffs currently on the Bills roster.

Edited by DDD

Based on run game, defense and QB depth, and the fact that Brady is 37 and has Matt Flynn backing him up ... YES ... the Bills have a better QB situation than NE.

Obviously your goal, in addition to your old and boring anti-EJ crusade, is to have people publicly disagree with me.

That's perfectly fine. I think my opinion makes perfect sense. I think it's been proven in the past that a team with a stellar D and a stellar run game can be successful without a stellar QB.

My opinion is that - assuming EJ is our starter - the Bills are good enough to get to the postseason with Manuel, primarily because the run game and the defense. Should Manuel go down with injury, or just suck, we will have Cassel backing him up ... along with that stellar run game and D.

The Patriots do not have a stellar D. The Patriots do not have a stellar run game. The Patriots do not have an experienced veteran QB (experienced in being successful as a starter in the NFL, I mean).

So if Brady goes down, they become a team with an okay defense, an okay run game, and Matt Flynn as their QB.

So yes ... it is my opinion that the Bills have a better QB situation than the Patriots.