Bills' Camp @ SJF: Week 1 Day 6 - Begins on Page 64

@BuffaloBillsPR

The #Bills will be participating in the team’s first padded practice today when the team takes the field at 10 AM.

@TBNSports

It's #Bills camp Day Three. See what @viccarucci's looking for today, plus the #BillsCamp schedule & more: http://bills.buffalonews.com/2015/08/02/bills-camp-day-three-outlook-schedule/

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NFLN's "Training Camp Live" starts at 10 - not sure if they'll be in Buffalo, but they were yesterday, so...

No mention of the Bills on NFLN, bummer.

Edited by Heitz

@JoeBuscaglia

John Miller is taking the first team reps. So much for missed time. Good news for the #Bills

@SalSports

EJ Manuel first rep with first unit in O team portion.

belicheat isn't even bothering to disguise his spies anymore. Interesting strategy.

@buffalobills

One of these fans is not like the other. #BillsCamp

CLaRNOJWUAQ3HN7.jpg

@BuffaloBillsPR

Following his first padded practice as a #Bill today, G @68INCOGNITO will be on @WGR550 with @SalSports during the 1 o’clock hour.

Very excited to see Randell in this D. I think he'll have a role

I agree, the guy looks like a thin DE, it seems that he was a tweener for Schwartz system but a good fit for Ryan's.

Cyril Richardson continues to get time w/ first team OL at both left and right guard. Seantrel Henderson and Cyrus Kouandjio rotating at RT.

Nick O'Leary is also getting time with the first team offense in two TE sets.

Matthew Fairburn@MatthewFairburn 3m

Looks like Matt Cassel will get to work with the first team offense for the third straight day to start training camp. Tyrod also with ones.

LeSean McCoy makes a nice catch on a sideline route. Also nice adjustment & grab by Bryce Brown. #Bills

This CB/WR blocking still is v entertaining. Sammy Watkins just man handled Mario Butler.

Marquise Goodwin had a great rep in this blocking still but has been sitting out and getting stretched out since.

I agree, the guy looks like a thin DE, it seems that he was a tweener for Schwartz system but a good fit for Ryan's.

Matthew Fairburn@MatthewFairburn 3m3 minutes ago

Cyril Richardson continues to get time w/ first team OL at both left and right guard. Seantrel Henderson and Cyrus Kouandjio rotating at RT.

Matthew Fairburn@MatthewFairburn 3m3 minutes ago

Nick O'Leary is also getting time with the first team offense in two TE sets.

3 minutes ago

Looks like Matt Cassel will get to work with the first team offense for the third straight day to start training camp. Tyrod also with ones.

Vic Carucci@viccarucci 29s29 seconds ago

LeSean McCoy makes a nice catch on a sideline route. Also nice adjustment & grab by Bryce Brown. #Bills

Interesting about the ones. Either they want to see more of meh and Taylor or they've seen enough of EJ? At least you know, doom and all.

First snap 11-on-11 is a counter trey type play and LeSean McCoy made a couple defenders look silly in the hole.

EJ Manuel is not having a banner practice this morning. He's off. #Bills

EJ Manuel's first pass in team period badly underthrown for Chris Gragg. #Bills

curious. is this an early attempt to weed out 1 of the QB's? Even though the "media" reports all QB's are below avg nothing I read (I could have missed something) indicated Meh was THE best out there.

I really hate these minute by minute TWEETS.

Matt Simms is having a better day than EJ Manuel thus far. #Bills

And then Simms uncorks an awful attempt over the middle. Nowhere close.

I counted three sacks and two false starts during the first set of team drills. Kyle Williams also blew up a run. Kouandjio struggled.

Cyrus Kouandjio still struggles with balance, bends at the waist. Had a false start and have up a sack to Michael Buchanan.

Ronald Darby got called for holding on a deep pass to Harvin. Bills starters don't have any completions in team work yet.

EJ Manuel just tossed a TD to Chris Gragg in 7-on-7. Bills scout team starting to gel.

John Miller just held his own in back to back 1on1 attempts versus Dareus and Kyle Williams. What a way to start for the rookie #Bills

Nice