Potential Grand Slams: Jordan Spieth and Serena Williams

Most Impressive Calendar Grand Slam  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Which Calendar Grand Slam would be more impressive?

• Spieth - Men's Golf (Masters, US Open, British Open, PGA)
    • Serena - Women's Tennis (Australian, French, Wimbledon, US Open)
    • They would be equally impressive

yeah, i was pulling for Serena, I really want to see her win the grand slam, but if she was going to lose, losing to Venus would have been a fairy tale sports story, as they were saying Venus could have 'cruised' to the championship based on who's left in the field. What a great moment at the end when Venus hugged Serena really hard, that was awesome!

hence my constant lament at the fate of Women's tennis. This year it is a competition to be the one who will be slaughtered at the altar of Serena.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally, I'd rather see an all American Final at the US Open.

This is the next best thing.

If we are giving preferences, I would prefer an all nude women's final at the US Open

Well, maybe this is the best thing of all--depending on who makes the final.

For those who didn't click. It's the James Blake video.

I don't see what the deal is - he looked exactly like the guy who was getting ID'd. And, Blake says he was body slammed. It looks to me like the cop made sure he didn't get hurt by the way he brought him down to the ground.

Body slam, my ass. Why didn't he have any injuries?

For those who didn't click. It's the James Blake video.

I don't see what the deal is - he looked exactly like the guy who was getting ID'd. And, Blake says he was body slammed. It looks to me like the cop made sure he didn't get hurt by the way he brought him down to the ground.

Body slam, my ass. Why didn't he have any injuries?

They do look somewhat similar. But even that guy might not be the right guy. Besides, Blake was tackled (the suspect wasn't known to be violent). Cop never identified himself, and has history of excessive violence. Given the situation, it looked to be excessive.

They do look somewhat similar. But even that guy might not be the right guy. Besides, Blake was tackled (the suspect wasn't known to be violent). Cop never identified himself, and has history of excessive violence. Given the situation, it looked to be excessive.

:thumbsup: You think?

But what's the big deal? Getting your day wrecked like that! They look a like! Deal w/it and move on...

Just letting everybody know, my sarcasm generator is NOT broken.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois