Trump - could you imagine?!

Could you guys imagine if trump was our current owner? Not intending this to turn into a political discussion, but could you imagine how ridiculous it would be if the owner of the Bills was fighting with nbc, telemundo and getting into Twitter wars and making controversial outlandish statements about China and Mexico while trying to run for president?!

Whether u agree with his politics or not, it would be a huge distraction away from Bills football.

So happy our billionaire owner can just focus on building Buffalo and maintaining his empire without his other interests being a huge distraction and potentially alienating or turning off parts of our fan base.

yep they dodged a bullet there. and yes, you probably have turned this into a political discussion

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL.

Trump has as much chance of becoming President of the USA as my dog.

Not sure what the fuss is about.

Very true. Still low information types just don't get it. China is one of our greatest allies. Our South American friends that come to this country by any means have helped this country in countless ways. To say that you didn't wait in some stupid line means you're a criminal is just insane.

This Topic. :wallbash:

After an election some time this millennium, I was reminded by a neighbor that "half of all Americans are dumber than the average American."

Any one who wants anything to do with Trump on any level other than watching one of his televised train wrecks, is below the median. And the only redeaming quality to any of his television programing is the occasional glimpse of a celebrity with a genuine human side. It is never Trump.

If you yearn to visit a Trump Resort... :thumbdown:

If you shop for his outsources goods... :doh:

If you think he is a good leader... :blink:

If he were the owner... :bag:

I assume you place yourself in the top half? Roughly 94% of people do.

Other than being a bombastic egomaniac, what is your knock on the guy?

BQEKCWM.jpg

Trump doesn't have dick to do with border, immigration, or international trade policy. If you think his use of Mexican manufacturing is hypocritical then you don't understand The issue. Edited by Rob's House

Do we have any real examples of these that fall that far outside the norm?

A substantial amount of what he says is disingenuous. Like recently "Calling Clinton the "worst secretary of state" in the history of the United States, he added that "the world blew up around us. We lost everything including all relationships. There wasn't one good thing that came out of that administration or her being secretary of state."

Anyone can and should hate Hillary for various if not dozens of reasons, but it's totally disingenuous to say she was the worst ever, we lost everything including all relationships, and there wasn't one good thing that came out of that administration, etc. He doesn't believe that.

If we're honest that pretty much covers all of mankind.

All mankind is consistently disingenuous and hypocritical? At times all of mankind is for sure, but consistently?

If it weren't for politically active intellectually dishonest people who willingly (and in many cases knowingly) misrepresenting his comments to conflate anti-illegals rhetoric with anti-hispanic sentiment we wouldn't be talking about this. You can't separate the political when the political is the foundation of the issue.

Truth! Speak it brother!

A substantial amount of what he says is disingenuous. Like recently "Calling Clinton the "worst secretary of state" in the history of the United States, he added that "the world blew up around us. We lost everything including all relationships. There wasn't one good thing that came out of that administration or her being secretary of state."

Anyone can and should hate Hillary for various if not dozens of reasons, but it's totally disingenuous to say she was the worst ever, we lost everything including all relationships, and there wasn't one good thing that came out of that administration, etc. He doesn't believe that.

It may be a bit hyperbolic, but that's hardly outrageous, especially in our modern political culture. I've heard worse said of a sitting President by members of congress. Objectively speaking, Hillary's stint as SOS was pretty bad.

I'd say your criticism is really about being hyperbolic and bombastic rather than disingenuous.

It may be a bit hyperbolic, but that's hardly outrageous, especially in our modern political culture. I've heard worse said of a sitting President by members of congress. Objectively speaking, Hillary's stint as SOS was pretty bad.

I'd say your criticism is really about being hyperbolic and bombastic rather than disingenuous.

Actually I just googled news'd "Trump", clicked on the first one I saw that included quotes, and found stuff that was disingenuous to me (which is also hyperbolic and bombastic) like I knew I would. ;) it may not be the best example.

I'm not even sure that Trump has any real interest in being President. I think he really just wants to run and stir stuff up and be Donald Trump.

I actually like Trump in some ways. I like some if not a lot of stuff he says. But he's like Russ Brandon to me. I think he's really good at his job but I don't believe a word he says as being from the heart. It is all PR.

Actually I just googled news'd "Trump", clicked on the first one I saw that included quotes, and found stuff that was disingenuous to me (which is also hyperbolic and bombastic) like I knew I would. ;) it may not be the best example.

I'm not even sure that Trump has any real interest in being President. I think he really just wants to run and stir stuff up and be Donald Trump.

I actually like Trump in some ways. I like some if not a lot of stuff he says. But he's like Russ Brandon to me. I think he's really good at his job but I don't believe a word he says as being from the heart. It is all PR.

I think that's most likely the case. I'm not even a #Trump2016 guy, I just like him from The Apprentice. Sometimes I think he's a bit of an ass, but aren't we all? It just really rubs me the wrong way watching the smear campaign against him which I think is unwarranted.

I think that's most likely the case. I'm not even a #Trump2016 guy, I just like him from The Apprentice. Sometimes I think he's a bit of an ass, but aren't we all? It just really rubs me the wrong way watching the smear campaign against him which I think is unwarranted.

He's done a splendid job of inviting it all by himself. It's not so, a smear job as him hanging on his own petard.

I disagree. I'm curious what he's done that you find so offensive.

He's being himself, which is about promoting Donald trump, and has no place in a serious Presidential campaign. Presidents don't get into twitter fights with Hollywood writer.

The more he talks, the more he proves how much of a caricature he is.

He's being himself, which is about promoting Donald trump, and has no place in a serious Presidential campaign. Presidents don't get into twitter fights with Hollywood writer.

The more he talks, the more he proves how much of a caricature he is.

Is Bernie Sanders running a serious Presidential campaign? Just asking. America doesn't require a "serious campaign" to run for president. Anyone remember "Love 22"? Lyndon Larouche?