Jared from Subway

What was the reasoning in implying That people would be happy if they took Jared behind the courthouse and beat him?

Because the conflation of the type of crime and the process are exactly what you've argued all thread.

It's no dumber than the "let's just hang those American citizens instead of trying them for a year because they committed acts of terrorism" crowd. Are you one of those?

Edited by FireChan

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because the conflation of the type of crime and the process are exactly what you've argued all thread.

It's no dumber than the "let's just hang those American citizens instead of trying them for a year because they committed acts of terrorism" crowd. Are you one of those?

That's an insult to the word "reasoning".

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

if i'm going to hold the bread where do i put the meat?

Same place Dahmer had a broom handle put. Would be a wild guess.

http://gawker.com/jared-fogle-already-gained-30-pounds-in-prison-1762436687

http://uproxx.com/webculture/jared-fogle-prison-hell/2/

before all this went down, for the outrageous money he made. i would think he was eating like a runway model.That Shirley doesn't include subway.

Has already gained 30 pounds in prison

LOL

CBF

Same place Dahmer had a broom handle put. Would be a wild guess.

broom closet? sure, i guess, but it would not last long there. it needs to be stored properly without refrigeration.

Edited by Boyst62

I love how the worst thing to happen to him is one guy slapped his face, he is called a child rapist, and he stuffs his face with cake. I was thinking he'd have it much worse.

There must be eyes on him 24/7, because everyone knows what would happen if the other inmates were left to their own devices.

I love how the worst thing to happen to him is one guy slapped his face, he is called a child rapist, and he stuffs his face with cake. I was thinking he'd have it much worse.

At least he is with the other inmates. Granted there are a lot of guards around but there are many child rapists who are kept away from other inmates and only leave their cell when the other inmates are locked up.

I'm at least glad that inmates can get close enough to him to smack his face.

Trust me, its only 3 months in....his time will come

CBF