Illegal alien waves mexican flag during her graduation.

Imagine if an American citizen had done that in this country.

If it had been a Mexican flag, they'd be heralded for their courage. If it had been an American flag, they'd be called an insensitive nationalist.

If it had been a Mexican flag, they'd be heralded for their courage. If it had been an American flag, they'd be called an insensitive nationalist.

USA

USA

USA

http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2015/jun/18/ucsd-student-waves-mexican-flag-gradu/

Imagine if an American citizen had done this in another country...

I suggest we send her home. She obviously misses it.

Can't say that I particularly care. Every family event I listen to my grandparents who are 4 generations removed boast of their 100% pure old country lineage, untainted by the American melting pot. In the states, anybody with Mc or O' last name will tell you about how much they can drink because of their Irish heritage, so will Russians and Ukranians, Italians will brag about their grandmother's mustaches, and even Pols are proud about something. And we're talking about Americans who are generations removed, many of which have never been within 1,000 miles of the old country. People can be proud of being American while also proud of wherever the f@#$ they came from. Or maybe this girl a total ingrate. Either way, I congratulate her on her impressive debt burden.

And no, I wouldn't.

I loved California... I still love California, and am proud to have (mostly) grown up there. I left due to the job market, and probably won't move back anytime soon. I don't see this sort of thing as any different, really.

Edited by Dorkington

I loved California... I still love California, and am proud to have (mostly) grown up there. I left due to the job market, and probably won't move back anytime soon. I don't see this sort of thing as any different, really.

It's unfathomable to me how a state like California with all its advantages could have a lousy job market.

It's unfathomable to me how a state like California with all its advantages could have a lousy job market.

I know, right? What with such a massive tax burden and regulatory restrictions, you'd have to be crazy to not start a business there.

It was just bad timing for me.... economy was weak in general, and I do graphic design for a living... and company ad/design budgets are some of the first to be cut.

These sort of things typically don't bother me, but I gotta say, that chick has got some chutzpah. I was always taught to be grateful for the things and opportunities that were given to me. Seems to me that I all too often see that is missing in too many people.