Stacey 5'5 125

Ashlyn 5' 105 lbs

Cristy 5'1 98 lbs

Girl with Camaro 5'10 150

Krista 5'9 170

Crystal 5'9 145

Jessica 5'2 105

Meaghan 5'10 135

Every girlfriend I've had in the last 10 years I can remember that lasted more then 3 weeks. And not one over age 28 (at least when we started. Kelly and Heather made it 2 years with me and it was done just after 30).

When she's done looking over your shoulder, tell us how you really feel.

nah, man Kim is pretty awesome!

That's on par with hockey clubs in the NHL. I dug out an old All-Star game program and barely any of them cracked 200. Now look @ players. Everything gets bigger as it evolves.

I can't imagine being 166 for my large frame... Last time I was that was in 8th grade. My son is 17 and has 15% body fat and weighs more than that! Simply, the weight charts need to change.

Oh... BTW... 5'3/105.

Stop

LMAO... I know.

Okay... People are an inch taller? But I really can't stop! :nana:

I am 6'3" & topped out @ 296 when I hit my 40's... Now 47. :bag: ... I was always in the 200 range, low body fat... YET, I hate gratuitous exercise (work out)... I gotta be doing something (like yard work, etc...) Middle age is trick w/the food available now. Soda was my problem, I swore it off except for maybe a can every day or sometimes a week... TOTAL no-no that type of sugar! I am back down to 225 now since November... BUT I can't go any lower... I flattened out, hit a plateau. Is that the weight I should be at? Charts say I should be 195! :wallbash: The charts that take large frame into consideration say: 205-225. WTF!

All I know is that I am hungry all the time and have to avoid the desk part of the job!!!!! :cry: Which, lucky for you guys is this keyboard! :lol:

I do love have my 13 old daughter, all of 5'4" all of 75 pounds helping me out... :lol: She has me really digging a Middle East/Med diet... We hit every falafel stand from Michigan to Wisconsin... We even found a couple places in Erie, PA when traveling through. BUT I can't stay away from the kufta, which she totally hates. Since losing the weight, my chlor/blood pressure numbers are great! All the chick peas & hummous? I have been on blood pressure meds (never had to titrate my dose through the years, even @ the heavier weight) since high school, even when I was 195 pounds!

So, I can't sleep. Let's travel back to see who fit this:

Rachel 109 lbs 5'2

Becky 125 lbs. 5'3

Kelly 165 lbs 6' 1/2

Kim 160 lbs 6'

Heather 135 lbs 5'4

Stacey 5'5 125

Ashlyn 5' 105 lbs

Cristy 5'1 98 lbs

Girl with Camaro 5'10 150

Krista 5'9 170

Crystal 5'9 145

Jessica 5'2 105

Meaghan 5'10 135

Every girlfriend I've had in the last 10 years I can remember that lasted more then 3 weeks. And not one over age 28 (at least when we started. Kelly and Heather made it 2 years with me and it was done just after 30).

... Is cataloging the exact height and weight of the significant others in your history a fetish of yours or is it the residue of owning a lot of cows?

... Is cataloging the exact height and weight of the significant others in your history a fetish of yours or is it the residue of owning a lot of cows?

honestly, i just know and remember these things, but if you asked me any of their birthdays i might could guess one. Kim's was 1/3, i know that. Becky's is in October I think. Kelly and Heather I dated for 2 years and didn't have a clue then or now when their bday was but i think they're both in the Fall. Rachels is in July. Cristy was in May. I can remember all of their eye colors, as well. And a few other fun facts that I am not permitted to share here.

Yep. I'm not telling her you said that, though.

I'll told her that already. I said I couldn't believe she settled and went down so many rungs to do so. then she accused us of being gay for each other.

LMAO... I know.

Okay... People are an inch taller? But I really can't stop! :nana:

I am 6'3" & topped out @ 296 when I hit my 40's... Now 47. :bag: ... I was always in the 200 range, low body fat... YET, I hate gratuitous exercise (work out)... I gotta be doing something (like yard work, etc...) Middle age is trick w/the food available now. Soda was my problem, I swore it off except for maybe a can every day or sometimes a week... TOTAL no-no that type of sugar! I am back down to 225 now since November... BUT I can't go any lower... I flattened out, hit a plateau. Is that the weight I should be at? Charts say I should be 195! :wallbash: The charts that take large frame into consideration say: 205-225. WTF!

All I know is that I am hungry all the time and have to avoid the desk part of the job!!!!! :cry: Which, lucky for you guys is this keyboard! :lol:

I do love have my 13 old daughter, all of 5'4" all of 75 pounds helping me out... :lol: She has me really digging a Middle East/Med diet... We hit every falafel stand from Michigan to Wisconsin... We even found a couple places in Erie, PA when traveling through. BUT I can't stay away from the kufta, which she totally hates. Since losing the weight, my chlor/blood pressure numbers are great! All the chick peas & hummous? I have been on blood pressure meds (never had to titrate my dose through the years, even @ the heavier weight) since high school, even when I was 195 pounds!

if your hungry all the time eat foods with more fat and protein and less carbs (this does not mean no carbs as those diets never last) also vegetables keep you fuller longer because of their fiber content.