White Woman passes as Black becomes Civil Rights leader

her parents would disagree

It's being argued by her supporters that race and gender are imaginary "social constructs," and that people should be allowed to identify themselves as whatever they want.

Personally, I want to be the first bunny rabbit with a driver's license.

I am a pseudo Portuguese pansexual cis gender paleo ruminant body dismorphic ginger bred from Asian and Inuit parents.

Respect my rights to identify as such, oppressors.

Edited by jboyst62

It's being argued by her supporters that race and gender are imaginary "social constructs," and that people should be allowed to identify themselves as whatever they want.

Personally, I want to be the first bunny rabbit with a driver's license.

Wow ... if you can pretend to be a women and vice versa then might as well pick your ethnicity weather it's true or not.

I think I'm going to be a Thranx Humanx (alien) today

Wow ... if you can pretend to be a women and vice versa then might as well pick your ethnicity weather it's true or not.

I think I'm going to be a Thranx Humanx (alien) today

If we get to pick our ethnicity weather or not it is true I will be a thunder storm.

Blackface is one of those things that everyone seems to accept as offensive but no one can really explain why. The closest I've seen is that it could potentially remind people of blackface comedy shows of a bygone era. But I guess any excuse is a good excuse for racial outrage.

Blackface is one of those things that everyone seems to accept as offensive but no one can really explain why. The closest I've seen is that it could potentially remind people of blackface comedy shows of a bygone era. But I guess any excuse is a good excuse for racial outrage.

Someone obviously doesn't understand the origin and history of blackface.