Terrorist Pet Peeves

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Black people...

Police on Thursday captured the racist madman who fatally shot nine black people at an historic South Carolina church while shouting I have to do it! and You have to go! authorities and a survivor said.

Police identified the suspect as 21-year-old Dylann Roof of Lexington, who was still armed when he was arrested after a traffic stop in Shelby, North Carolina, about 245 miles away.

The white supremacist calmly entered the Emanuel AME Church in Charleston during a bible study meeting about 8 p.m. Wednesday and opened fire nearly an hour later, cops said.

http://nypost.com/2015/06/18/suspect-captured-in-killing-of-9-at-historic-black-church/

Black people...

Police on Thursday captured the racist madman who fatally shot nine black people at an historic South Carolina church while shouting I have to do it! and You have to go! authorities and a survivor said.

Police identified the suspect as 21-year-old Dylann Roof of Lexington, who was still armed when he was arrested after a traffic stop in Shelby, North Carolina, about 245 miles away.

The white supremacist calmly entered the Emanuel AME Church in Charleston during a bible study meeting about 8 p.m. Wednesday and opened fire nearly an hour later, cops said.

http://nypost.com/2015/06/18/suspect-captured-in-killing-of-9-at-historic-black-church/

Yeah, this kid is a terrorist. He sucks. They come in a variety unfortunately. To me it's worse when it's at home like this, Americans killing other Americans and the only grievance is race, religion or some other irrational cause. Really pisses me off. This is another horrible incident. Wouldn't be surprised if somebody gets to him long before trial.

Yeah, this kid is a terrorist. He sucks. They come in a variety unfortunately. To me it's worse when it's at home like this, Americans killing other Americans and the only grievance is race, religion or some other irrational cause. Really pisses me off. This is another horrible incident. Wouldn't be surprised if somebody gets to him long before trial.

What were the political aims of the shooter?

Too soon to be sure but if you believe this early report it would appear to be racially motivated. The crime itself is horrible regardless of the specific cause.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/charleston-shooting-gunman-allegedly-survivor-inside-church/story?id=31872085

Which is horrible, but doesn't qualify it as terrorism.

Terrorism has a very specific definition.

!@#$s from all points on the political spectrum have tried to co-opt the word because of the associated connotations, but the fact is: most things described as terrorism aren't actually terrorism.

Which is horrible, but doesn't qualify it as terrorism.

Terrorism has a very specific definition.

!@#$s from all points on the political spectrum have tried to co-opt the word because of the associated connotations, but the fact is: most things described as terrorism aren't actually terrorism.

Well if his intent was to spark a racial civil war, as has been reported, then how is it different from a radical Muslim killing people with intent to push his views? Different twisted set of views, same end result, same desire to spark conflict.

I don't hear people call Newtown terrorism, because as sick as it was, it wasn't terrorism.