Hello and Thanks for letting me be here

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's a train wreck guys. I'm sure he was here. And you don't want him here. Not in any form. He's got so little going on in real life that i'm sure he's constantly trying to get on this and every other Bills site.

Be vigilant. If i see a familiar alter-ego name of his i'll be sure to let you know. I'm pissed off about what he did to that website. Like seriously irate. Ten years of posting there.... wasted. And sadly there are still some really great posters that lurk on that forum. But they hey-day when actual buffalo media types regularly contributed is long, long gone.

Background checks take a while, especially when you have 14k internet posts on record. Welcome to the club!

Thanks man.

what? Is this real? He used to be on this site. And frankly, none of that surprises me. Though he did provide decent football analysis. I wonder if he really works at a van dealership...

He does. He provided his real name and where he worked.

Hi, long time poster on the !@#$.com website. After 10 years contributing there and over 10,000 posts, I regret to say that the place has become little more than an on-line insane asylum. The owner is a raving lunatic with multiple personality disorder and 90% of the content revolves around ridiculous conspiracy theories about which poster has a dual identity. It use to be an amazing place to discuss the Bills, now it's a complete waste of any serious person's time.

Anyway, really happy to be here. I see you guys have some serious security as my application to join wasn't approved until weeks after i submitted it. That's a good thing.

Go Bills!

You're an idiot.

Now that that's out of the way, welcome. If you're in to online insane asylums, come on over to PPP.

You're an idiot.

Now that that's out of the way, welcome. If you're in to online insane asylums, come on over to PPP.

cool. would love to know who the heck you are besides being a person with a ton of posts... Don't suppose you'll do me the honor.

Edited by Jimkelly12203

There have been a lot of melt-downs on that once great website of late.

Oh man nothing brings a smile to my face like meltdowns and EJ Manuel detractors. Welcome aboard.

Is Kate upton fat ? Was Cj Spiller a bust ?

Edited by Ryan L Billz

cool. would love to know who the heck you are besides being a person with a ton of posts... Don't suppose you'll do me the honor.

Lots of people would like to know that. I'm a mystery, wrapped in an enigma, covered in bacon...

He's DC Tom...you're not officially a member of this board until he calls you an idiot.

Unfortunately, despite my best efforts, I'm still unofficial.

I don't think EJ will ever have it. The dude has everything you'd ever want; charisma, size, strength, athleticism, intelligence but he lacks the two most critical things for a QB. Bad accuracy, does not appear to be seeing the field. You can be smart and still not be able to read the field when the live bullets are flying. That's EJs problem IMO. Add that he couldn't hit the broad side of a barn. It's death. You can't fix that crap. I like him. But i don't think he's ever going to be the guy.

My favorite quote about Kate Upton ever was from a caller on the michael smirconish show on Sirius Radio station POTUS. They were talking about whether people are born gay, or make a choice to be gay or something like that and the caller called in and said that, in his opinion, there is a cure for gayness and that cure is Kate Upton. I actually did laugh out loud. Soo hot. If that's fat, then i love fat chicks.

Is that your zip code? 518 represent!

yeah use to be. I'm 12210 now (colonie) but when i started the account it was Albany. good stuff.

Lots of people would like to know that. I'm a mystery, wrapped in an enigma, covered in bacon...

awesome. thanks for sharing. perhaps you're cool. So far i'd say we're off to a bad start eh? Were you one of these mysterious "no" votes on me?

Edited by Jimkelly12203

I don't think EJ will ever have it. The dude has everything you'd ever want; charisma, size, strength, athleticism, intelligence but he lacks the two most critical things for a QB. Bad accuracy, does not appear to be seeing the field. You can be smart and still not be able to read the field when the live bullets are flying. That's EJs problem IMO. Add that he couldn't hit the broad side of a barn. It's death. You can't fix that crap. I like him. But i don't think he's ever going to be the guy.

Awesome. Turning your first thread into an EJ grudge match. This should be fun.

My favorite quote about Kate Upton ever was from a caller on the michael smirconish show on Sirius Radio station POTUS. They were talking about whether people are born gay, or make a choice to be gay or something like that and the caller called in and said that, in his opinion, there is a cure for gayness and that cure is Kate Upton. I actually did laugh out loud. Soo hot. If that's fat, then i love fat chicks.

What about lesbians? :doh:

Hey JK good to see you again! Is Quix/Lit/Scopes still pretending to be a lawyer? Or has he taken over the Lois Einhorn persona?

I agree about the place going down and I miss it a lot of us put enough time and effort over there....but most have moved on. I really miss Tony and Merk, if you see them, tell them Gil said hi.

I post on another site more often, but browse this place when I have time.

Don't look back, you won;'t miss it as much as you think.

yeah use to be. I'm 12210 now (colonie) but when i started the account it was Albany. good stuff.

Oh wooooorrrrrd. I'm 12205 (Colonie) myself. Work over in Troylet though. Welcome.