I have a situation; HELP ME

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus H !@#$ing Christ on a pony. What are you, a couple of teenage girls? Why don't you just resolve this once and for all, and have your BFF pass his BFF a note in study hall?

You don't get it. Neurosis, social anxieties, and awkward social situations are universal and prime for comedy. Clippers' situation is just like an episode of Seinfeld, except dumber and not funny, so not at all like Seinfeld and more like an episode of Friends. If Friends were set in a group home/halfway house for slow adults. So exactly like Friends.

You don't get it. Neurosis, social anxieties, and awkward social situations are universal and prime for comedy. Clippers' situation is just like an episode of Seinfeld, except dumber and not funny, so not at all like Seinfeld and more like an episode of Friends. If Friends were set in a group home/halfway house for slow adults. So exactly like Friends.

Now we know what became of StuckInCincy.

:-P

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

Ha ha.

Im not trying to be funny. It's just happening. I wanted to know what you guys would do.

I know what Im going to do. Nothing about it. Keep saying hi hoping that he tells me to eff off or he dies of smoking, whichever comes first.

Ha ha.

Im not trying to be funny. It's just happening. I wanted to know what you guys would do.

I know what Im going to do. Nothing about it. Keep saying hi hoping that he tells me to eff off or he dies of smoking, whichever comes first.

So you read my "passing a note in study-hall" idea and said to yourself "Nah...I can be WAY more passive-aggressive than that!"

That is avoidance.

Update:

He now goes ouside with his ipad and smokes. Probably posts somewhere.

Omg. What are the chances in this "small world" that "smoker" is a tbd poster??

I will just ignore you from now on... Sorry for being an inconvenience- and to think we were just going to ask you over for a cookout.... I thought you were a nice guy. If my smoking bothers you, I will go on the other side of my house...

I will just ignore you from now on... Sorry for being an inconvenience- and to think we were just going to ask you over for a cookout.... I thought you were a nice guy. If my smoking bothers you, I will go on the other side of my house...

Yeah right. But trust me the thought did cross my mind. What if smoker was a tbd poster.

Smoker is about 60 years old. Has a very sad demeanor. Probably a result of bad football and smoking.

Yeah right. But trust me the thought did cross my mind. What if smoker was a tbd poster.

Smoker is about 60 years old. Has a very sad demeanor. Probably a result of bad football and smoking.

Hahahaha- if I was the smoking neighbor- we would have been throwing a few brews back by now- hahaha

Hahahaha- if I was the smoking neighbor- we would have been throwing a few brews back by now- hahaha

I kinda wish you were the smoker. Then I could tell you how annoying you were with smoking outside so much and giving me eye contact.

i could give you the rules of hi.

Meaning one hi per year is acceptable at this point.

Then and only then we could enjoy some brews.

I'd be doing his wife while he's out wondering where I was.

You wouldnt like her.

She's a sex a holic like me.

Now you guys really know why smoker is my biggest problem.

Doing his wife while smoking a cig? Now that is comedic genius.

Only if it was outside. Inside the house would be ok. I'd have no problem with that. Just stay inside the damn house.

So you're cutting your neighbor's grass and wondering why (but you KNOW why) he's giving you the stink-eye and keeping tabs on you while you do the stray cat prowl about the neighborhood. Right.

Tell her to get him drunk the next time before you go over to do the wang, dang, doodle, all night long.

I kinda wish you were the smoker. Then I could tell you how annoying you were with smoking outside so much and giving me eye contact.

i could give you the rules of hi.

Meaning one hi per year is acceptable at this point.

Then and only then we could enjoy some brews.

You wouldnt like her.

She's a sex a holic like me.

Now you guys really know why smoker is my biggest problem.

Only if it was outside. Inside the house would be ok. I'd have no problem with that. Just stay inside the damn house.

If he has a 4 foot fence, maybe he's masturbating to you whole making that awkward eye contact...

When he talks to you does it seem as if he's mid-orgasm?