I have a situation; HELP ME

You make a good point Tom. I am an idiot.

The neighborhood is actually rebounding well. The heroin den across the street has long since been vacated, and it is now on the market. We're hoping for some intellectually disabled, satanic cult members to buy the house to spice things up around here.

BTW...I learned recently that Shower Boy is in the slammer. Allegedly, he roughed up an elderly person and stole a bunch of their pain medication. I saw him not too long ago outside the local Subutex clinic.

You might want to head over there and see if there is any residual smack is left. I hear it's a hell of a buzz. 0:)

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You make a good point Tom. I am an idiot.

The neighborhood is actually rebounding well. The heroin den across the street has long since been vacated, and it is now on the market. We're hoping for some intellectually disabled, satanic cult members to buy the house to spice things up around here.

What's it going for? I might be interested...

BTW...I learned recently that Shower Boy is in the slammer. Allegedly, he roughed up an elderly person and stole a bunch of their pain medication. I saw him not too long ago outside the local Subutex clinic.

He should have come down to Baltimore. Apparently, that's now legal there...

I say hi to my neighbors when I see them. Hello, Hi, Waive, Nod, Good morning,etc.

There is a neighbor that smokes a lot. So he goes out to his lawn area to smoke a lot. He lives like 4 homes away. My garage has space for just one car. Wife takes it. I park on the street.

Long story short I always see him there. Between 0-10 TIMES A DAY.

All 10 times I say "HI" or waive.

For example: I need to wash my car. I see him outside smoking. I say Hello. Then he goes back inside at some point.

30 minutes later I come back. Park my car. And boom out he comes out to smoke again and to say hi again. This repeats all day.

Im freaking busy. He's not.

I'm in a trap. I cant stop saying hi. But too many "hellos" is killing me now.

Suggestions?

You had him at Hello

Give him a lecture on smoking - be more concerned about his health than his feelings. Sooner or later he will find someplace else to smoke.

This would start a fight I think. How would you like it if I told you not to ________________ on your own property?

When you learn the art of avoidance you will have reached total enlightenment grasshopper.

Enlightenment is non-attachment, or @ least that's what they say. Avoidance/running away from one's problems conveys something else, one still has to live their life!

You can thank me for the philosophical advice later. Or you can just run away. :-P

That is avoidance.

Update:

He now goes ouside with his ipad and smokes. Probably posts somewhere.

Omg. What are the chances in this "small world" that "smoker" is a tbd poster??

He is. You know he is. And you also know that "he" is a "she". :ph34r:

I say hi to my neighbors when I see them. Hello, Hi, Waive, Nod, Good morning,etc.

There is a neighbor that smokes a lot. So he goes out to his lawn area to smoke a lot. He lives like 4 homes away. My garage has space for just one car. Wife takes it. I park on the street.

Long story short I always see him there. Between 0-10 TIMES A DAY.

All 10 times I say "HI" or waive.

For example: I need to wash my car. I see him outside smoking. I say Hello. Then he goes back inside at some point.

30 minutes later I come back. Park my car. And boom out he comes out to smoke again and to say hi again. This repeats all day.

Im freaking busy. He's not.

I'm in a trap. I cant stop saying hi. But too many "hellos" is killing me now.

Suggestions?

Stop saying hi every time, once a day is enough.

Does he say hi back?

What the heck are you doing that you see your neighbor, who is 4 houses down, that you see him 10x a day.

Suggestions?

You already drive on the parkway, how about parking in the driveway?

Stop saying hi every time, once a day is enough.

Does he say hi back?

What the heck are you doing that you see your neighbor, who is 4 houses down, that you see him 10x a day.

He does say hi back.

Im busy. It's not always 10 x either. Sometimes just 2.

If this is a serious question, you're right - once a day is enough. Or, if you said it in the morning and now it's late afternoon or whatever, that's fine.

That's my problem. How do you see a person and not say anything?

I know this is a stupid problem to have, yet it's real people. It's real.

Update:He doesnt like to say hello either.

It's been going on for a couple of years like this...

Yesterday I had the kids at the job. When we got home. I happened to park right in front of his stupid house. Dammit!

He was probably just getting home from work too. So he left stuff in the trunk. He was taking long on purpose to avoid me. And I was doing the same thing. I was tripple checking the car to make sure the kids didnt leave backpack or anything in the car hoping that he would just get his ass in his house.

We were both playing the avoiding game. So we didnt say hi last night.

Weird.

Update:He doesnt like to say hello either.

It's been going on for a couple of years like this...

Yesterday I had the kids at the job. When we got home. I happened to park right in front of his stupid house. Dammit!

He was probably just getting home from work too. So he left stuff in the trunk. He was taking long on purpose to avoid me. And I was doing the same thing. I was tripple checking the car to make sure the kids didnt leave backpack or anything in the car hoping that he would just get his ass in his house.

We were both playing the avoiding game. So we didnt say hi last night.

Weird.

Jesus H !@#$ing Christ on a pony. What are you, a couple of teenage girls? Why don't you just resolve this once and for all, and have your BFF pass his BFF a note in study hall?