Bills' Organized Team Activities Week 2: June 1-4

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@salmaiorana

A unique OTA day for Ryan, #Bills. Hanging at Jim Kellys golf tournament. Here’s my story. http://on.rocne.ws/1I21ZMz

via @DandC_Sports

proxy.jpg?t=HBi7AWh0dHA6Ly93d3cuZ2FubmV0

Sounds like only a few played - the rest got a short day

Ryan and several players took part in the long drive contest which drew many more laughs than impressive shots. And while some of the Bills' better golfers like Cassel, Kyle Williams, Dan Carpenter, and Eric Wood teed it up with assigned foursomes, the rest of the players mingled with the crowd and then boarded the buses bound for Buffalo to enjoy the rest of a welcomed day off.

It is a classy move for Jim's charity. No doubt this idea was constructed between Rex and Jim and a few cold ones. :beer:

Classy? Impossible! HOF Watkins assured us all that Rex Ryan is too "white trash" to be classy in any respect and would do nothing but stain Buffalo's reputation. At least in comparison to Bill Belichick that is...

Thought this line from EJ was interesting:

"I think it just really allows us to go out there and be ourselves," said Maunel. "There's not a lot of pressure or anything like that. What I mean is that we can just go out there and make place, instead of trying to force things to happen and what not. If it's a bad play let's move on to the next one. I think that's the kind of mindset we need to have as a team"

Definitely lends to the Marrone coaching him to NOT make mistakes! I wonder if there was any "The play goes to X, not Y!" happening (i.e. force it to go where we say, not where you see an open guy)? Also wonder how that pressure affected all of our QBs, we all saw Uncle Orton get worse as the season went on...

OK, back to golf! :beer: