Garoppolo and Brady split reps at Patriots OTAs

Though Brady is a cheat, a primadonna, a whiney whinger and a ginormous girly-man, he is still a superstar QB who just won the SB. How anybody can think(or even lazily speculate) that Garoppolo getting first team reps is anything to do with something other than Brady's 4 game suspension is beyond me.

I dont think they'd be prepping garoppolo to start without pending suspension. Never said otherwise. But the opening may set in motion bradys exit, just like the bledsoe injury led to Brady

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think they'd be prepping garoppolo to start without pending suspension. Never said otherwise. But the opening may set in motion bradys exit, just like the bledsoe injury led to Brady

Yes, but saying...

Is he saying the QB position is open and will be decided via competition?

...is something completely different.

What they haven't been reporting is that Jeanine has to get the snap from center, drop back, put the ball between his knees, take out a pump, add 3-4 pushes into the ball, drop the pump, grab the ball again, and then throw. When he was complaining to Brady** and Belicheat they both denied knowing anything he was talking about.

:worthy: :worthy:

His words, not mine

Bellichick says "... we're trying to give everyone an opportunity to learn our system and compete and play."

what HC wouldn't say that?

This is like a TBN scoop story. Team that likely will miss starting long term experienced QB for 2-4 games has backup taking additional reps. Read our next story: Everywhere else in the world, Football means Soccer. TBN reporters are on top of this amazing discovery.

Except Brady isn't injured. And Bledsoe didn't just win a SB.

What secondary?

yes . That secondary. Doc was funny

Remember the threads last September that Brady was done and they were going to bench him in the bye week? Those were fun.

I do as a mater of fact. That was when we were hopeful still wasn't it ?

yes . That secondary. Doc was funny

I do as a mater of fact. That was when we were hopeful still wasn't it ?

Yep. I didn't think his OL was the main reason he struggled. And just goes to show you how important an OL is.

People hate cheaters.

Fans also really dislike the team that pwns us for ten years

Yep. I didn't think his OL was the main reason he struggled. And just goes to show you how important an OL is.

some folks think you can just get a guard off the waiver wire and be fine.

Or draft and bring in really big guys and dominate.

Or hire Pat Morris, Nate Hackett as stooges and try to show the world you know better then everyone else about building a dominant , well executing O line.

sorry.

still bitter about the Bills under Marron

Edited by 3rdand12

Except Brady isn't injured. And Bledsoe didn't just win a SB.

Bledsoe had just signed a $103 million contract

He was only 29

They hadn't just used a 2nd round on his heir

He returned during the season he was injured and even won a playoff game for them

Bledsoe....

He returned during the season he was injured and even won a playoff game for them

That's not exactly correct. Bledsoe didn't return during the season, he returned during the conference final when Brady got injured. He was the backup to a pro-bowl Brady at that point. His stats on the day were 10-21-102-1-0 Brady: 12-18-115-0-0

That's not exactly correct. Bledsoe didn't return during the season, he returned during the conference final when Brady got injured. He was the backup to a pro-bowl Brady at that point. His stats on the day were 10-21-102-1-0 Brady: 12-18-115-0-0

Bledsoe proved integral to his team's playoff run when he replaced a hobbled Brady in the AFC Championship Game against Pittsburgh. Bledsoe, starting from the Steelers 40-yard line, capped a scoring drive with an 11-yard touchdown pass to David Patten to seal a 24–17 victory. In gaining the conference title Bledsoe completed 10 of 21 passes for 102 yards and a touchdown, with no interceptions.

Bledsoe proved integral to his team's playoff run when he replaced a hobbled Brady in the AFC Championship Game against Pittsburgh. Bledsoe, starting from the Steelers 40-yard line, capped a scoring drive with an 11-yard touchdown pass to David Patten to seal a 24–17 victory. In gaining the conference title Bledsoe completed 10 of 21 passes for 102 yards and a touchdown, with no interceptions.

What's your point? Brady taking Bledsoe's job during season after he got injured(and becoming a SB winning pro-bowler) has no correlation to the thread premise.

What's your point? Brady taking Bledsoe's job during season after he got injured(and becoming a SB winning pro-bowler) has no correlation to the thread premise.

did you even bother to look what post #55 was responding to? or is this just a duck and dive maneuver after your silly stat attempt failed to undermine Bledsoe's contribution?

Edited by JTSP

Fans also really dislike the team that pwns us for ten years

some folks think you can just get a guard off the waiver wire and be fine.

Or draft and bring in really big guys and dominate.

Or hire Pat Morris, Nate Hackett as stooges and try to show the world you know better then everyone else about building a dominant , well executing O line.

sorry.

still bitter about the Bills under Marron

If they cheat did they pwn us fair and square?