I seen you guys are practicing

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be fun to try an guess who Jimmy actually is. He has to be an established poster

here with Jimmy as his alias. My guess is "I eat crayons"

We have not heard from him in a while and have never really observed them in

the same room, er I mean post.

It would be fun to try an guess who Jimmy actually is. He has to be an established poster

here with Jimmy as his alias. My guess is "I eat crayons"

We have not heard from him in a while and have never really observed them in

the same room, er I mean post.

You smelt it, you dealt it.

Jimmy,

Happy belated birthday! I hope all is well!

I know Rex had success his first two years with the Jets, then bottomed out. Was it more because the GM didn't give him all the tools he needed (players, coaches, etc...) or did other teams figure out his style? Also, can you point out things that Rex did very well and things that weren't so good.

In regards to the Bills, they in fact hired a great coaching staff. I'm really excited to see what Greg Roman will do for the offense. Roman's offenses in SF were in the Top 5 the last three years as he ran a run heavy offense, which he will do with McCoy. No one here is expecting any of the Bills QB's to be a Top 10 QB, just an Alex Smith type QB (game manager who will not lose you the game). With having the #4 ranked defense and the #2 ranked special teams, I can see the Bills playing deep into January with all the talent they loaded up on offense: McCoy, Harvin, Watkins, Woods, Charles Clay, Jerome Felton, Fred Jackson. The Bills will surprise a lot of people in the NFL this year.

Gailey was a good OC and I wished the Bills had him here last year running the offense (just not the whole team). I'm glad Marrone is gone as he played an ultra-conservative offense.

Todd Bowles was a great DC for Arizona, so we'll see how he does as HC. I know people here in Buffalo questioned Mike Pettine and how well he would do as DC without Ryan before he came to the Bills, so we'll see how well Bowles does without Arians. Jets look to have a very impressive defense, but if you guys are going with Geno Smith, then you could finish like the Bills did last season 9-7 and missing the playoffs.

Jimmy,

P.S.: J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS...S-U-C-K SUCK SUCK SUCK!!!

Just busting your balls, but the Jets chant is annoying!

At least your not a jerk but you think to much. Rex got run because he is to much of a nice guy and that don't play in NYC. Simple as that. The new guy will get the job done period.

P.S. J-E-T-S Jets JEts JETS.

Does anyone here really believe Spags is a real person and not just a character?

Oh he is a character alright! He's just about got the character of a boiled potato! Ain't-cha Jimmy?!?!

Its funny that you notice that we are practicing, but trust me its not for the JETS. Remember we proved that we dont need to practice for the JETS since are players were buried in 7ft of snow and COULDN'T PRACTICE ALL WEEK LONG and we still beat the brakes off your team in a neutral stadium. So get back to us when your team isnt sitting in the basement of the AFC EAST.

Edited by Protocal69

At least your not a jerk but you think to much. Rex got run because he is to much of a nice guy and that don't play in NYC. Simple as that. The new guy will get the job done period.

P.S. J-E-T-S Jets JEts JETS.

Rex got run out because he's not a punk ass tough guy wannabe and therefore the Jersey Jest fan base couldn't relate to him.

James. I'm more of a senior member because of my age but I dont post often. But I see you are a Jet's fan so I think you are the kind of guy I used to deal with at lunch or recess during grammar school. Their was always a kid that butted into my business and I had to fix the problem. Don't make me fix this. I dont have the time or patients for you. Go Bills.

H

James. I'm more of a senior member because of my age but I dont post often. But I see you are a Jet's fan so I think you are the kind of guy I used to deal with at lunch or recess during grammar school. Their was always a kid that butted into my business and I had to fix the problem. Don't make me fix this. I dont have the time or patients for you. Go Bills.

H

Shots fired!

Great to have ya back Jim !

Callin out and making friends. all the same in the end.

enjoy your visits!

Jets might be on the rise.

Looking forward to the Season for sure. afc east aint no joke anymore. somebodies gotta take them Pats to the ground. and it's gonna happen this year.

btw

Happy belated Birthday !

Hating on the Jets is something we all can agree on. :beer:

Not me. I dont hate anyone.

wait. yes i do.

just not the Jetses.