Bears Cut Ray McDonald after Arrest on DV Charges

There are many messed up women out there who like to start sh*t on a night out to get their boyfriend to fight for them because it turns them on or they like to see their man stand up for them. There are also plenty of scorned women who would enjoy seeing their SO in trouble with the law if they were angry at them for cheating, for example. It could be a payback type situation. Everything should be examined before ruining a man's life, livelihood, and reputation.

You know, I'm starting to get the flick here that Musichunch has him "mad issues" with women

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes you did. You said it was "just as easily" to believe that he is a magnet for these allegations than that he is guilty. You made that very clear.

Your issues with women seem significant. The possiblity that he is a magnet for women who ge "turned on" by "starting sh*t" hadn't occurred to em. Good pick up.

You know, I'm starting to get the flick here that Musichunch has him "mad issues" with women

Very nice switcheroo guys.

As we all know, to present the possibility that some women are bad apples is clearly prohibited. This explains how everyone comes to their conclusions now.

What I described, perhaps roughly, were (truthful and all too common) psychological insights into some messed up people that should always be considered. If you guys can't handle it, then I have no business debating with you on a Bills board.

I would have hoped you were above this kind of crap. Typical though. Any time someone stands up against the white knight crusade this is to be expected.

I've noticed on FB that the guys who are quickest to judge on these matters are the ones that have the least experience with women. Coincidence? I think not.

Edited by Rob's House

I would have hoped you were above this kind of crap. Typical though. Any time someone stands up against the white knight crusade this is to be expected.

I've noticed on FB that the guys who are quickest to judge on these matters are the ones that have the least experience with women. Coincidence? I think not.

Guys on FB tell you about their experience with women? Is it part of their profile? How can you tell--low lady count on their "friends" list?

As we all know, to present the possibility that some women are bad apples is clearly prohibited. This explains how everyone comes to their conclusions now.

What I described, perhaps roughly, were (truthful and all too common) psychological insights into some messed up people that should always be considered. If you guys can't handle it, then I have no business debating with you on a Bills board.

Switcheroo? MAybe you have no business debating an issue if you keep walking back posts you just put up.

Guys on FB tell you about their experience with women? Is it part of their profile? How can you tell--low lady count on their "friends" list?

I actually know most of the people I'm friends with on FB personally, and thus I have some insight into the social lives of most of them.

Dude, you had some excellent points earlier about not rushing to judgement and letting facts come out. You had some valid points about maybe the guy is a magnet for being setup on DV charges. Doesn't seem likely in this case, but hey, it's a possibility, and no one seemed to be fussed at you presenting that possibility that such bad apple chicks might exist. In fact I believe I acknowledged some women are golddigging bad apples, just commented that most tend to go the more straightforward route pursuing jewelry and expensive gifts, not some tortuous DV-accusation blackmail route that might, as you yourself point out, result these days in immediate ruination of the cash-cow (bull?) the chick's trying to milk.

Now you're coming in with "There are many messed up women out there who like to start sh*t on a night out to get their boyfriend to fight for them because it turns them on or they like to see their man stand up for them" - a scenario that doesn't appear to have anything whatsoever to do with the reported facts so far in this case .

Or previous cases, actually. Neither have anything to do with people coming up to the guy and provoking fights on a night out or women "getting their man to fight for them". Previous cases seem to have been legally dealt with as "no proof beyond a reasonable doubt" thus no charges, but IMHO it's perfectly fair for an employer to lay out terms of employment and kick an employee to the curb if they don't respect those terms of employment, no excuses, no "messed up people should always be considered".

Nobody forced McDonald to bring a drunk stranger chick back to his house and bang her or to visit his babymomma at 3 am. He put himself in those "troubling situations". McDonald is legally entitled to reasonable doubt and innocent until proven guilty insofar as criminal charges are concerned, but when it comes to "ruining his livelihood and reputation" . He should be held to the same standards as ordinary people - your employer does drug testing or has a personal conduct policy and you flub up, don't let the door hitcha where the Good Lord splitcha. As for ruining his life, pfffft. Plenty of people manage to have un-ruined lives without being professional football players paid a million dollars a season. Most working people don't earn that much money in 20 years. Call me the waaaahmbulance.

So I calls it like I sees it - bringing in red-herring irrelevant-to-this-case "trash chick" behavior seems to say more "musichunch has him issues with women" than "musichunch is making some good points about not rushing to judgement" I think you're really reaching here, and it does begs the question "why?" from the onlooker. Deal. Or don't deal, all one with me.

Dude, I think you may have mislabeled the "white knight" and the "crusade" in this instance, but it's all good. That you label it so, is probably to be expected.

Your facebook observation with guys who you know personally obviously can not be argued, as it's your experience. How widely applicable it is, is open to question.

Edited by Hopeful

Someone doesn't know how to learn their lesson....

Alex Marvez retweeted

BREAKING: Ray McDonald arrested at 3:35 p.m. for violating restraining order, per @SantaClaraPD @mercnews

This guy has some serious issues that need immediate attention. They really should check into his mental health.

The possiblity that he is a magnet for women who ge "turned on" by "starting sh*t" hadn't occurred to em. Good pick up.

Dude, like it or not, I am a magnet for women who like to start schit, and I can prove it. What now? Are you going to tell me that my own life hasn't happened?

Dude, like it or not, I am a magnet for women who like to start schit, and I can prove it. What now? Are you going to tell me that my own life hasn't happened?

I believe you are a fictional character so, yes....

I doubt he will. He seemed to be pretty level-headed in his position.

Started that way, at least.

McDonald is really pissing in his own Wheaties here. I'm reminded of "Mad Mike" Martz screaming on the sidelines about Incognito "What the f*8k is wrong with that f*8ker?" after Incognito drew 4 penalties, 2 for personal foul after the whistle. If he seeks treatment and changes his associates, he will likely get another chance, but it seems as though he (and his lawyer) are living on a River in Egypt. Keep it up, and he'll be untouchable by any team.