2nd most talented roster in the nfl?

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's been awhile since Buffalo has had that much talent on offense, let alone in the receivers corp. Hopefully one of the three guys on the roster can play at least average. If not could be one frustrating experience on offense!

Not that I wanted him, but I find it baffling that McCown chose to play at Cleveland over Buffalo. I mean, just why?

he is the starter going into camp and the Browns aren't planning on a qB competition. Pettine announced this, and it would be a huge upset if Manziel wins the job. It's a totally different situation in bflo, where they also weren't willing to give him the same contract.

I dont know but I am glad he did........honestly I would prefer Cassel over him.

Sometimes its deal that does NOT go through that ends up being the good one.

Agreed. I had no interest in McCown and it alarmed me the Bills were kicking the tires. It worked out in the end for the Bills, at least with this guy.

I dont know but I am glad he did........honestly I would prefer Cassel over him.

Sometimes its deal that does NOT go through that ends up being the good one.

I agree Cassel appears to be the better option at this point. They had to trade for him, which is why they probably originally preferred McCown.

I know a lot of people are buying into the whole kujo-offseason-work thing, but I just don't see him stepping up enough. I desperately hope I'm incorrect.

The OLine is the crux. I think Glenn-Miller-Wood-Incognito-Henderson can be serviceable enough to win. But...injuries to this unit could seriously derail the season.

I know a lot of people are buying into the whole kujo-offseason-work thing, but I just don't see him stepping up enough. I desperately hope I'm incorrect.

The OLine is the crux. I think Glenn-Miller-Wood-Incognito-Henderson can be serviceable enough to win. But...injuries to this unit could seriously derail the season.

Agreed. Depth at tackle is my biggest worry. The additions of Miller and Incognito probably have the interior in good shape, because I like Urbik as the game day backup. If, however, Kouandjio isn't ready to play, they better have a Plan B in the works, because one injury is all it takes.

Agreed. Depth at tackle is my biggest worry. The additions of Miller and Incognito probably have the interior in good shape, because I like Urbik as the game day backup. If, however, Kouandjio isn't ready to play, they better have a Plan B in the works, because one injury is all it takes.

Kujo stepping up enough to at least be the swing tackle would be wonderful. I don't know what they plan is if he is doesn't, with Hairston out of the fold now. Is C. Williams still capable of playing tackle?

On Reddit, there's a long thread asking if the Bills are overrated.

http://www.reddit.com/r/nfl/comments/373jdq/are_the_buffalo_bills_being_overrated_in_rnfl/

a 9-7 team losses no key personal, and makes major moves to all key positions (i know, no franchise QB, but...) and no one thinks we're any better? Good stuff.

Even if it weren't the bills, I would expect a team like that to have a legit shot at play offs.